Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector 3.2.1 - D&DSECTOR 2021-03-25  (Read 582551 times)

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector 3.1.5 - seizing the means 2020-01-24
« Reply #240 on: February 03, 2020, 01:52:23 AM »

Hi, raven_bounty comes from Yuri Expedition. Might there be an error in the data I entered?

Phoenixheart

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 04, 2020, 02:47:57 PM »

Sorry if this has been asked before, a quick search didn't pull anything up:

IBB bounties have the flagship as "always recoverable" since the bounties are non-repeatable. Are the HVB bounties in Vayra's Sector one-shot as well, and if you don't get lucky and recover the flagship is that chance lost for the whole playthrough? or can it randomly show up again later as the flagship of another bounty?

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 04, 2020, 09:06:01 PM »

Hi, raven_bounty comes from Yuri Expedition. Might there be an error in the data I entered?

I'll take a look!

EDIT: unfortunately your mod currently crashes on newgame, before VS loads unique bounties  :-X you'll have to fix that before I can debug the bounty for you

Sorry if this has been asked before, a quick search didn't pull anything up:

IBB bounties have the flagship as "always recoverable" since the bounties are non-repeatable. Are the HVB bounties in Vayra's Sector one-shot as well, and if you don't get lucky and recover the flagship is that chance lost for the whole playthrough? or can it randomly show up again later as the flagship of another bounty?

They are intended to be, in the current release there is a bug which makes them non-autorecovered some of the time (i recommend consoling the hull in if you get hit with this - sorry!) but I think I've managed to finally track it down with Nicke's help, so it should be fixed for the next release... fingers crossed.  :P
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 09:14:48 PM by Vayra »
Kadur Remnant: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6649
Vayra's Sector: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16058
Vayra's Ship Pack: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16059

im gonna push jangala into the sun i swear to god im gonna do it

Phoenixheart

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 05, 2020, 10:08:02 AM »

Gotcha, thanks. Since updating the main mod is not usually save compatible, can you tell me what needed to be changed so I can fix it in the version I have now without having to restart?

saltynut1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 05, 2020, 04:09:54 PM »

Forgive me if this is normal, but is it normal for factions like Diable to be selling ships with 4 dmods from their military fleet selection, while the black market is selling nearly pristine ships?

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 06, 2020, 01:56:25 PM »

Forgive me if this is normal, but is it normal for factions like Diable to be selling ships with 4 dmods from their military fleet selection, while the black market is selling nearly pristine ships?

That sounds like a bug - you should tell Inventor Raccoon, the author of DME (the mod that Diable is from) about it in the Tahlan thread.
Kadur Remnant: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6649
Vayra's Sector: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16058
Vayra's Ship Pack: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16059

im gonna push jangala into the sun i swear to god im gonna do it

saltynut1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 06, 2020, 03:41:32 PM »

That sounds like a bug - you should tell Inventor Raccoon, the author of DME (the mod that Diable is from) about it in the Tahlan thread.

Alright thank you. I thought of telling you because without this mod the ships act normally with only a few having 1 maybe 2 dmods.

poiuzt

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 09, 2020, 05:36:58 PM »

Wow looks like another "modder" had an explosive meltdown to some criticism... If i may quote from opening post: "Comments and constructive criticism encouraged."
At least this one was "creative" by expressing it ;D

Anyway this mod is going out off my game and into the trash can, where it belongs. Buggy as hell, corrupts your save and even crashes your game, because written poorly...

And please go ahead, you have my permission to pin this on your "wall of meltdown"  ::)

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 09, 2020, 06:13:32 PM »

Wow looks like another "modder" had an explosive meltdown to some criticism... If i may quote from opening post: "Comments and constructive criticism encouraged."

Anyway this mod is going out off my game and into the trash can, where it belongs. Buggy as hell, corrupts your save and even crashes your game, because written poorly...

And please go ahead, you have my permission to pin this on your "wall of meltdown"  ::)
Jeez lol, is this because of the "user testimonials"? If so maybe i should add one aswell! Seems like a good hoot lmao.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 06:16:30 PM by connortron7 »

Deageon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 10, 2020, 06:49:33 AM »

Are you mad that like, there's a communist faction in the mod? Is that why you are crying? Nobody actually cares bro.

poiuzt

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 10, 2020, 06:57:00 AM »

Jeez lol, is this because of the "user testimonials"? If so maybe i should add one aswell! Seems like a good hoot lmao.

If you can´t handle criticism, then you should  8)

poiuzt

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 10, 2020, 07:01:44 AM »

Are you mad that like, there's a communist faction in the mod? Is that why you are crying? Nobody actually cares bro.

Ehh what?
Before getting mad yourself, you should learn to understand a discussion´s content.
... and for someone, who "doesn´t care" you failed pretty hard in showing that  ::)

Mr. Nobody

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 10, 2020, 09:19:48 AM »

Yep!
Criticizing the Great and Infallible Varya, how dare they? All because they are mighty triggered by GLORIOUS COMMUNISM, lol, typical brainless chuds, likely installing outdated mods and then blaming the Perfect and Bugless Code of Varya.
Know this, Varya's code is so good it can solve the Halting Problem and demonstrate that P=NP through clever resolution of the Riemann Hypothesis by means of the Collatz Conjecture, the only reason why he doesn't release this discovery is because he wants the rest of humanity to figure it out themselves, and given the fact there are people triggered at Space USSR then it also means tat humanity still hasn't rid itself of it's backward elements and thus is not worthy of such knowledge.

I'm being facetious but nobody ever reads this so might as well go for maximum memery
/s
Translator Note
/s means Hiniku
Note
Hiniku means sarcasm
also i might or might not be in possession of my mental abilities in full capacity
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 09:21:31 AM by Mr. Nobody »
On the left half of the Bell curve

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 10, 2020, 09:49:58 AM »