Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 37

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector 3.2.1 - D&DSECTOR 2021-03-25  (Read 582426 times)

Offensive_Name

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector v3.0.4 - Absolutely No Bugs I Swear 2019-08-29
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2019, 04:29:11 PM »

Are the vengeance fleets part of your mod? Cause that is some cool sh... I mean stuff.

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2019, 07:34:27 PM »

Vengeance Fleets are part of Nexerelin.
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Innominandum

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2019, 06:50:25 AM »

@comrade Vayra
INFO  data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager  - unique spentBounties was null, adding empty list
3872477 [Thread-4] INFO  data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager  - unique bounty data list contains: [SC_stolen_PNS_prototype, vayra_caliph_bounty, vayra_test_unique_bounty]
3872770 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager$UniqueBountyData.conditionsMet(VayraUniqueBountyManager.java:82)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.pickData(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:151)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.<init>(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:93)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager.createEvent(VayraUniqueBountyManager.java:367)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager.advance(VayraUniqueBountyManager.java:304)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)

Seems like something is wrong with my Factions. Got this one a min after i saved. Didn't play much these days so i can't rly say if this comes from the upped 3.04 that i dled today or another mod (Steelclad + 6 Factions) that i also included in my list today.

Whoops SC_stolen_PNS_prototype, is a Stellclad custom bounty and its basically on pos 0 in that bounty array so its probably stellclad sorry.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 07:08:12 AM by Hastur »
"The early worm catcheth the bird."

Mekkakak

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2019, 03:30:50 PM »

Funny thing about that null error right after a save...

9240364 [Thread-4] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [Ambient - Breathe In The Light.ogg]
9240381 [Thread-8] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [Hyper - X3TC_Mars.ogg]
9240548 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [Hyper - X3TC_Mars.ogg]
9240551 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.null  - Playing music with id [Hyper - X3TC_Mars.ogg]
9254228 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager$UniqueBountyData.conditionsMet(VayraUniqueBountyManager.java:82)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.pickData(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:151)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.<init>(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:93)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager.createEvent(VayraUniqueBountyManager.java:367)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager.advance(VayraUniqueBountyManager.java:304)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The last thing it loaded was a script to change the ambiance in hyperspace, using a track from Steelclad. I'm noticing a potential pattern...
It's official. I've made terrible lapses in judgement and got my fleet destroyed 1000 times now. In honor of this achievement I am now naming my band "Wayfarer and the Kite".

Innominandum

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2019, 12:37:23 AM »

Funny thing about that null error right after a save...

9240551 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.null  - Playing music with id [Hyper - X3TC_Mars.ogg]
9254228 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException

The last thing it loaded was a script to change the ambiance in hyperspace, using a track from Steelclad. I'm noticing a potential pattern...
.conditionsMet(VayraUniqueBountyManager.java:82) is the following line
if (this.neverSpawnWhenFactionHostile && Global.getSector().getFaction(this.factionId).isHostileTo(Factions.PLAYER)) {
                return false;
it consists of faction checks and steelclads uniquebounty for vayras (unique_bountie_data.csv) sector differs from other vayra bounties that it does not provide additional # flagshipVariants, which "seems" to be ok if you look at vayras instructions. I assumed that this problem might have something to do with how the Fleevariantids lists are created in the case a null string is read, but that seems to be ok on vayras side.
What appears to have fixed the problem for me is setting steelclads neverSpawnWhenFactionHostile to false in his unique_bounty_data.csv ... which as a solution, to that null pointer exception, doesn't rly make that much ¯\(°_o)/¯

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2019, 01:03:44 AM »

Very odd. I don't see any connection there. :o
I'm gonan test it on my end.

Snowblind

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2019, 01:05:34 AM »

You swore there were no bugs. You swore to me :'(.

Spoiler
530719 [Thread-4] ERROR data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPlayerBountyHunter  - *** null, probably didn't have a VayraPlayerBountyIntel or the faction id was malformed
530728 [Thread-4] INFO  data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPlayerBountyHunter  - spawned bounty hunter Councilist bounty hunter with 53 FP to hunt and kill the player for their crimes
530729 [Thread-4] ERROR data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPlayerBountyHunter  - *** null, probably didn't have a VayraPlayerBountyIntel or the faction id was malformed
533404 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPlayerBountyHunter.createBountyHunter(VayraPlayerBountyHunter.java:175)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPlayerBountyHunter.sendFleet(VayraPlayerBountyHunter.java:105)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPlayerBountyHunter.advance(VayraPlayerBountyHunter.java:82)
[close]
Context - I raidspammed the only market of a minor mod faction (Persean Democratic People's Revolutionary Council) that was well outside of the core worlds, racked up an impressive bounty, and then invaded and abandoned it, eliminating that faction. I left that system and returned to a system in the core worlds. Now, whenever I try to jump out of the system I am stranded in, I get a CDT with a fatal:null message, and the above is the relevant stuff in the logs afterwards.

I can provide you with the save file if you want. Warning - I count 27 mods active on this save.

Also, can you think of an easy way to fix this with the console mod or something? I have a save copy from about a year earlier that should be good, but I am not super keen on losing a year of campaign time (and 10 million worth of raided blueprints).

EDIT: It doesn't crash when I use the console to jump to a system in the fringes and enter hyperspace from there, and I didn't get a crash when I entered and exited a core system from there (although I just popped in and out, didn't hang around). Guess I will just teleport out of the core if this bug crops up again.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:11:53 AM by Snowblind »

Innominandum

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2019, 02:06:13 AM »

Code
530728 [Thread-4] INFO  data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPlayerBountyHunter  - spawned bounty hunter Councilist bounty hunter with 53 FP to hunt and kill the player for their crimes	

Make a backup of your save rclick zip/rar
probably quick and dirty Starsector\mods\Vayra's Sector\VAYRA_SETTINGS.ini, set "bountiesOnPlayer":false, save reload and try to reenable it after you leave the sector.
Another option would be to increase "basePersonBounty" and "personBountyPerLevel" to unreasonably high levels so that despite you having ... done what you have done ... they wont find it reasonable to pay that much bucks to get you ... pacified.
If this doesn't work on its own open your campaign.xml file in your save file (preferably with notepad++) and search for VayraPlayerBountyIntel containing or referring to a VayraPlayerBountyHunter get a feel for the structure and delete/modify the affected rows. You could also try to set your Rep with the revolutionaries to friendly ... lol
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:16:41 AM by Hastur »

Snowblind

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2019, 03:06:17 AM »

probably quick and dirty Starsector\mods\Vayra's Sector\VAYRA_SETTINGS.ini, set "bountiesOnPlayer":false, save reload and try to reenable it after you leave the sector.
Already tried that. Didn't work.
If this doesn't work on its own open your campaign.xml file in your save file (preferably with notepad++) and search for VayraPlayerBountyIntel or/and VayraPlayerBountyHunter get a feel for the structure and delete the affected rows.
I wasn't sure exactly which entries were to blame, so I just deleted every entry with VayraPlayerBounty in it, and that stopped the CDT. Thanks.

Innominandum

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2019, 04:03:10 AM »

I wasn't sure exactly which entries were to blame, so I just deleted every entry with VayraPlayerBounty in it, and that stopped the CDT. Thanks.

That's rad m8.
via Imgflip Meme Generator

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2019, 11:39:29 AM »

Hmm...my bounty spawning distance is set to min 2LY fomr player, yet every bounty seems to spawn at the very edges. This is beyond tiresome. Is that part of Vayaras? Something hard-coded?

Innominandum

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2019, 01:20:13 PM »

Hmm...my bounty spawning distance is set to min 2LY from player, yet every bounty seems to spawn at the very edges. This is beyond tiresome. Is that part of Vayaras? Something hard-coded?
Where do you set the spawn distance ?
As for Vayra the bounty spawn is in VaryaUniqueBountyIntel and the location coordinates seem to be called Hideout
Code

private void pickHideoutLocation() {
WeightedRandomPicker<StarSystemAPI> systemPicker = new WeightedRandomPicker<>();
for (StarSystemAPI system : Global.getSector().getStarSystems()) {
float mult = 0f;
thats  Line 168 - 251
As for distance to player
Code

if (system.hasTag(Tags.THEME_MISC_SKIP)) {
                mult = 1f;
            } else if (system.hasTag(Tags.THEME_MISC)) {
                mult = 3f;
            } else if (system.hasTag(Tags.THEME_REMNANT_NO_FLEETS)) {
                mult = 3f;
            } else if (system.hasTag(Tags.THEME_RUINS)) {
                mult = 5f;
            } else if (system.hasTag(Tags.THEME_REMNANT_DESTROYED)) {
                mult = 3f;
            }
... ... ...
float distToPlayer = Misc.getDistanceToPlayerLY(system.getLocation());
float noSpawnRange = Global.getSettings().getFloat("personBountyNoSpawnRangeAroundPlayerLY");
if (distToPlayer < noSpawnRange) {
mult = 0f;
            }
... ...
Code
float dist = system.getLocation().length();
float distMult = Math.max(0, 50000f - dist);

systemPicker.add(system, weight * mult * distMult);
        }

StarSystemAPI system = systemPicker.pick();
I don't rly know how much 50000f is nor what system.getLocation().length() gives you (maybe the player location but the naming convention suggests otherwise, but it probably still is it) but looking at that code i can't rly see or i have missed the input of some custom distance options. Regarding those bounties spawning at the edges, the theoretical max value of that system picker variable is 50000*25 that gives you a system pick 1.250.000 floats away from you - systemPicker.add(Ur pos,1.250.000f)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:39:53 PM by Hastur »

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2019, 01:37:48 PM »

My global setting (float noSpawnRange = Global.getSettings().getFloat("personBountyNoSpawnRangeAroundPlayerLY");) is set to 2LY in the congfig

Innominandum

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2019, 02:03:30 PM »

My global setting (float noSpawnRange = Global.getSettings().getFloat("personBountyNoSpawnRangeAroundPlayerLY");) is set to 2LY in the congfig
Yeah i see that now. That setting kinda doesn't help at all seeing how it is literally called personBountyNoSpawnRangeAroundPlayerLY, personBountyMAXSpawnRangeAroundPlayerLY on the other hand would have been a great addition. Just saying no critic, no vayras fault that i don't get it. But im fairly certain that changing,
Code
systemPicker.add(system, weight * mult * distMult); to 
systemPicker.add(system, (weight * mult * distMult)/2);
on the other hand 2 might be a bit to much so better to go 1.4
would resolve those edge spawns, not that its a good habit to do maths in method calls but ¯\(°_o)/¯.
You could add a simple divisor global as a companion to vayras personBountyNoSpawnRangeAroundPlayerLY to reduce that distance via settings as for a real personBountyMAXSpawnRangeAroundPlayerLY sry no clue how ly translates to float
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:22:28 PM by Hastur »

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2019, 02:39:45 PM »

Well fugg...

Code
7409548 [Thread-4] INFO  data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager  - unique bounty interval elapsed, 1 unique bounties active of 3
7409549 [Thread-4] INFO  data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager  - unique spentBounties contains: [vayra_test_unique_bounty]
7409549 [Thread-4] INFO  data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager  - unique bounty data list contains: [tahlan_bounty_hresvelgr, tahlan_bounty_virtue_prudence, SC_stolen_PNS_prototype, tahlan_bounty_eden, SC_alien_mothership, tahlan_bounty_virtue_courage, tahlan_bounty_yari, tahlan_bounty_scathach, tahlan_bounty_nibelung, SC_stolen_RSF_dread, tahlan_bounty_virtue_temperance]
7409549 [Thread-4] INFO  data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel  - picking unique bounty
7409549 [Thread-4] INFO  data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel  - picked unique bounty: SC_stolen_PNS_prototype
7409551 [Thread-4] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [Hyper - X3TC_Mars.ogg]
7409553 [Thread-8] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [Ambient - Breathe In The Light.ogg]
7409606 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [Ambient - Breathe In The Light.ogg]
7409606 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.null  - Playing music with id [Ambient - Breathe In The Light.ogg]
7410285 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent.createOfficer(OfficerManagerEvent.java:352)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent.createOfficer(OfficerManagerEvent.java:342)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent.createOfficer(OfficerManagerEvent.java:336)
at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.initPerson(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:254)
at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.<init>(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:119)

And my entries:
Code
bounty_id,level,rank,firstName,lastName,fleetName,flagshipName,gender,faction,portrait,greetingText,suppressIntel,postedByFaction,creditReward,repReward,intelText,flagshipVariantId,fleetVariantIds,minimumFleetFP,playerFPScalingFactor,specialItemRewards,neverSpawnWhenFactionHostile,neverSpawnWhenFactionNonHostile,neverSpawnBeforeCycle,neverSpawnBeforeLevel,neverSpawnBeforeFleetPoints
SC_stolen_PNS_prototype,30,spaceAdmiral,Clint,Hillar,The Bloodpack,PNS Azrael,MALE,PNS,graphics/portraits/prt_vns_m_23.png,"Have the cowards sent you after me? Too scared to do the deed themselves? Doesn't matter, try to kill me if you can!",FALSE,PNS,750000,25,"This is a high-risk, high-priority bounty. An admiral from the Polaris Navy tried to stage a coup. He failed, bu not before managing to steal one of the prototypes for the heavy battleship. Capture the admiral if possible, eliminate him if not.",vns_archangel_standard,,200,1.25,,FALSE,FALSE,208,25,150
SC_stolen_RSF_dread,30,spaceAdmiral,Bane,Ceayyee,The Big Guys,PLS Spinebreaker,MALE,pirate,graphics/portraits/prt_pir_m_10.png,"You merely adopted space. I was born in it, molded by it! I will break your ship in half!",FALSE,RSF,600000,25,"Alarming news arrived fom the RSF. It seem one of the Russia dreadnoughts that was lost in the ISA-RSF war, was spooted in a pirate fleet. Both sides assumed the other towed the wreack away, but it seems the pirates got to it, and after years of work manaaged to make it operational. You must destroy it!",rsf5-dn-russia_variant,,200,1.25,,FALSE,FALSE,208,25,150
SC_alien_mothership,30,spaceAdmiral,Ayyy,Lmao,Uknown Fleet,Unknown Mothership,MALE,ALIENS,graphics/portraits/portrait_alien.png,"Xzyyzxht? Zxhg. Glub Glub!",FALSE,ALIENS,800000,25,"An unknown fleet was spotted at the edges of the sector. All attempts at communication have failed and the patrol sent to intercept was destroyed.",alien-mothership_variant,,200,1.25,,FALSE,FALSE,208,25,150

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 37