Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Granting Independence to colonies?  (Read 4557 times)

Ed

• Captain
    • View Profile
Granting Independence to colonies?
« on: August 13, 2019, 11:47:34 AM »

i remember reading something about being able to do this, but i can't see any option for it ingame, is there a mod that lets you turn colonies into Independent colonies or is there a way to do so ingame?
I want to do a playthrough where i invade every faction and free their colonies (no matter if they want to be free or not)
Check out my ships

Agile

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Granting Independence to colonies?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 12:50:58 PM »

i remember reading something about being able to do this, but i can't see any option for it ingame, is there a mod that lets you turn colonies into Independent colonies or is there a way to do so ingame?
I want to do a playthrough where i invade every faction and free their colonies (no matter if they want to be free or not)

https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=9175.0

It lets you grant autonomy to any colony you either capture or create, making them a independent colony.

Ed

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Granting Independence to colonies?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 01:07:54 PM »

https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=9175.0

It lets you grant autonomy to any colony you either capture or create, making them a independent colony.

I have that mod, but i was still not finding the option, i just realized you have to speak with the secretary to do so, instead of doing trough the colony management window.
Check out my ships