Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Astral Ascension V1.2.7 - A Mod that Uncaps Colony Size  (Read 44582 times)

BugthePLug

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Astral Ascension V1.2.7 - A Mod that Uncaps Colony Size
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2024, 07:48:16 PM »

The mods and the console commands are broken everytime I try to use them it says market size is already 10, I also tried this with no mods installed except luna lib and lazylib, console commands, is there a way to fix it. Also the console commands are recognized and ingame it says I can reasonably reach 100, however the growth rate even with optimal conditions is 0.1 and console commands dont work as, it does say in the list that I can use console commands up to population 100 but when they are used it gives the message market size 10.

Edit: Wierdly enough when used for a size above 10 it says market size can only be 10 but also adds a secondary condition for whatever size colony I put so they'll be two conditions one saying size 10 another saying size 53 but only the size 10 one will be actually recongized. Is the colony size increase working for anyone else?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 01:18:22 PM by BugthePLug »

Jakened

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2024, 09:29:25 PM »

The mods and the console commands are broken everytime I try to use them it says market size is already 10, I also tried this with no mods installed except luna lib and lazylib, console commands, is there a way to fix it. Also the console commands are recognized and ingame it says I can reasonably reach 100, however the growth rate even with optimal conditions is 0.1 and console commands dont work as, it does say in the list that I can use console commands up to population 100 but when they are used it gives the message market size 10.

Edit: Wierdly enough when used for a size above 10 it says market size can only be 10 but also adds a secondary condition for whatever size colony I put so they'll be two conditions one saying size 10 another saying size 53 but only the size 10 one will be actually recongized. Is the colony size increase working for anyone else?

the console works for me but it only works for the first colony i have
example
colony A i use "astralsetmarketsize 15" command and the planet actually changed to matrioshka world or the planets used by astral
colony B same console command, the size changed but the planet visual dont change and it dont have the astral market condition
been like this since 096

Gg1997

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2024, 04:56:18 AM »

Hello, i dont understand how to increase the colony size. what i have to do?

Vundaex

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2024, 01:08:17 PM »

Are these supposed to increase the number of industry slots? Because it has no effect.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]