Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: The Positron faction mod - v0.1 w/ campaign - mod pretty much cancelled  (Read 50416 times)

mkire

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: The Positron faction mod - v0.1 released WITH CAMPAIGN! - feedback pls
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2012, 07:38:59 PM »

if the stinger was the high-tech brawler like ship, it needs its flux capacity brought back up again. It can't fire the two antimatter blasters at the same time

starfigter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2012, 11:41:55 PM »

Any chance you will update this soon?

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2012, 01:26:20 AM »

I've quit Starfarer for a bit to focus on other games. When the new update comes out I'll probably bring out another release, though. ;)

craftomega

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2012, 08:45:35 AM »

ok this is a bit random... but I absolutly adore the Swarmer sprite. I was wondering if i could use it in my mod "Omega's Minimash".

Its just... so awsome!

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2012, 08:47:58 AM »

ok this is a bit random... but I absolutly adore the Swarmer sprite. I was wondering if i could use it in my mod "Omega's Minimash".

Its just... so awsome!

LOL Thank you  ;D  And if you like it so much you can have it  :D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:50:13 AM by arcibalde »
Creator of:
Relics MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Vanilla addon MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Project ONI MOD - mission only

starfigter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2012, 02:33:53 PM »

I've quit Starfarer for a bit to focus on other games. When the new update comes out I'll probably bring out another release, though. ;)
Ok, thanks for replying at least.

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: The Positron faction mod - v0.1 w/ campaign - mod pretty much cancelled
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2012, 06:32:16 AM »

Back to playing for now, but I am strongly considering dropping the mod in favor of another idea I've come up with, which would come along with unique self-bashed sprites and even new weapons. All just an idea for now, and no idea if I'll actually get working on it, but yeah.

Anybody who wants to pick this up or mess with it (or parts of it), you have my permission. Some good descriptions in there, maybe? Just keep those credits intact! ;)

starfigter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2012, 01:46:33 PM »

Back to playing for now, but I am strongly considering dropping the mod in favor of another idea I've come up with, which would come along with unique self-bashed sprites and even new weapons. All just an idea for now, and no idea if I'll actually get working on it, but yeah.

Anybody who wants to pick this up or mess with it (or parts of it), you have my permission. Some good descriptions in there, maybe? Just keep those credits intact! ;)

As long your new idea is as good as this, do wathewer you want!

WKOB

• Admiral
  • Odobenidine Benefactor
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2012, 12:43:06 AM »

Its just... so awsome!
Nab the spade too, while you're at it. Gotta admit that's a nifty one. :)

7007King0770

• Ensign
  • Boom, there goes the enemy's ship.
    • View Profile
    • My Minecraft Server, Please join if you enjoy playing Minecraft, in addition to Starfarer.
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2012, 09:21:46 PM »

Awwww. Tis a shame, this was my second favorite mod... Promise us the new mod will be just as awesome?  ;D

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2012, 01:41:40 AM »

Awwww. Tis a shame, this was my second favorite mod... Promise us the new mod will be just as awesome?  ;D

I'll try! If it comes out it will probably be a bit smaller, but on the other hand there will be new weapons and the like added into the mix too. I will need to improve my spriting and kitbashing skills a fair bit though (keeping everything original), so we'll see what comes out of that. The theme will be quite different, with much more of a focus on old and even ancient tech and a somewhat religious point of view for the new faction.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]