Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Minor complaint & suggestion about Capturable System Assets  (Read 780 times)

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile

I dislike that enemy fleets will capture system assets (Nav Bouey, Sensory Array, Com Uplink), but your fleets defending the system make no attempt to recapture those same assets (even when all of the enemies are gone).

This leads to what feels like the "busy work" of recapturing the assets every time I come back to an owned system after doing what-ever while away.
I suggest one of the following to fix this:
* Only allow the capturing of the system assets if you have a colony in the system OR the system has no colonies (they can still be hacked).
* Enable player AI fleets to capture system assets

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Minor complaint & suggestion about Capturable System Assets
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 11:07:33 AM »

Patrols from your colonies will reclaim your relays... eventually.  Sometimes not fast enough (but not so slow that I will stop what I am doing and burn halfway across the sector to fix the problem personally).

I do not remember if they will reclaim relays stolen by allies (that sent expeditions).  They will reclaim relays stolen by hostile factions like pirates or Remnants.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Minor complaint & suggestion about Capturable System Assets
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 11:38:30 AM »

I do not remember if they will reclaim relays stolen by allies (that sent expeditions).

They should, yeah.