Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: [0.9.1a-RC6] Pop 7 Mining producing resources from nothing. Due to Admin bonus?  (Read 560 times)

ANGRYABOUTELVES

• Admiral
  • AE ALTADOON GHARTOK PADHOME
    • View Profile

My AI-run gas giant I colonized for in-faction Volatiles mining ticked over to size seven and started producing 1 unit each of Organics, Ore, and Rare Ore. Checking a previous save, it was not producing said resources at size 6. The exports menu says that it is producing them due to the admin bonus, and adding an alpha core to the mining industry does not increase the amount of resources produced.

Saving the game and reloading the save fixed the issue.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 05:16:03 PM by ANGRYABOUTELVES »

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

Thank you for the report - could I possibly get your save? Would save me a bit of time setting this up. fractalsoftworks [at] gmail [dot] com, if you don't mind that is!

ANGRYABOUTELVES

• Admiral
  • AE ALTADOON GHARTOK PADHOME
    • View Profile

Sure. Email sent.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

Thank you! Fixed this up; kind of a weird issue, hard to even explain what it was :) An interaction of admin skills, a zero penalty for unmet demand in what Mining demands, and some stuff not getting cleared out when it seems like it should've been.