Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Can't leave station fight  (Read 1015 times)

isyourmojofly

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Can't leave station fight
« on: March 20, 2019, 12:08:30 PM »

I'm getting intercepted by a few dopey shuttles hanging around a star fortress. My fleet is too large to disengage but too small to do any damage to the fort.

I get caught in a never-ending loop where I finish a battle (killing off the shuttles or forcing them to retreat) then am immediately stuck back into another one. The only options are open a comm link (gets static) or enter battle.

This doesn't seem right?

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Can't leave station fight
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 12:22:40 PM »

Thank you for the report! This should be fixed for the next release. In the meantime, my apologies for the issue :)

Dizzy Pilot

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Can't leave station fight
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 11:50:07 AM »

While this is acknowledged and due to be fixed, I too have been roped into a fortress fight by a smaller fleet.  In order to get out of the loop - you need to defeat every single ship in that fleet including the non committed vessels.  They will eventually commit even their tankers and whatever support is left to the fight and once you kill them all you are able to leave.  It wasn't fun to be honest! But, I wanted to see how far it would go before all my ships exploded from malfunctions or I was able to escape.