Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Luddic Path's sabotage unrest value can be 10?  (Read 1693 times)

goduranus

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Luddic Path's sabotage unrest value can be 10?
« on: March 17, 2019, 04:18:28 PM »

Tried to raid Raesvelg, and saw that the stability was already at 0 due to a -10 from Luddic Path sabotage. Gee , what did they do?

MajorTheRed

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Luddic Path's sabotage unrest value can be 10?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 05:37:12 PM »

Each sabotage or terrorist attack give -3 to the stability. It's drop to -2 after 3 month IIRC, etc...
Light and heavy industries, as well as tech mining, are mostly responsible for attracting sabotage.

goduranus

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 08:05:42 PM »

So, that was 4-5 attacks stacked on one planet?

SapphireSage

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 08:23:45 PM »

Its possible considering the AI won't do anything about the Luddic cells on their planets.

I wonder, I know AI planets will decivilize eventually from pirate raids, but would they eventually decivilize from Pather cell terrorism? This would mean that AI planets that make use of fuel production or Heavy industries will eventually decivilize without player intervention.

RawCode

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 01:24:17 AM »

it won't stack sabotages and wont fire sabotage on world not yet recovered from previous sabotage.

without direct player interaction no world will die, ever if sabotage stacked with pirate raid, it won't keep -10 for 12 month

MajorTheRed

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 06:47:51 AM »

it won't stack sabotages and wont fire sabotage on world not yet recovered from previous sabotage.

without direct player interaction no world will die, ever if sabotage stacked with pirate raid, it won't keep -10 for 12 month

I have to disagree to some extent. I think stacking is possible if several industries can trigger it. The example of Goranus is a case where something happen several times.
However, sabotage outlast (4-12 months?) the duration of the stability malus. So yeah you cannot sabotage the same industry as long as it has not recover from the last one.
I had one example where Agreus became decivilized without my intervention. Probably resulting from pirate + sabotage + terrorist attack + low stability world.
But it only happens once in all my play.