Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: QoL Extra Option: Take all BUT the crew  (Read 995 times)

Flare

• Admiral
    • View Profile
QoL Extra Option: Take all BUT the crew
« on: March 18, 2019, 03:47:24 PM »

When I'm on a war path and I frequently get large amounts of loot, the Loot All option is pretty great since it saves me a lot of clicking.

The take all option includes taking any crew in the loot table as well, and it is not possible to return the crew to back to the salvage table once in the cargo holds.

So what would happen is that if there is a lot of loot but crew is also in the loot, I would have to click every item individually to avoid going over capacity in terms of crew members.

A third button that excludes all the humans in the take all option would be great, or maybe just clicking the take all a second time to take the crew too would be great.
Quote from: Thana
Quote from: Alex

The battle station is not completely operational, shall we say.

"Now witness the firepower of this thoroughly buggy and unoperational batt... Oh, hell, you know what? Just ignore the battle station, okay?"

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: QoL Extra Option: Take all BUT the crew
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 03:51:39 PM »

(As a note, crew being included in loot is not a vanilla feature; that's from Nexerelin.)
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Flare

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 03:52:50 PM »

(As a note, crew being included in loot is not a vanilla feature; that's from Nexerelin.)

Oh whoops, I didn't know that  :o .
Quote from: Thana
Quote from: Alex

The battle station is not completely operational, shall we say.

"Now witness the firepower of this thoroughly buggy and unoperational batt... Oh, hell, you know what? Just ignore the battle station, okay?"

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 03:56:49 PM »

Btw, the showLoot() method has a parameter that controls whether crew can be left put into the "salvage" portion of the screen or not. Might be a pain for the mod to change, though, depends on whether it's already overriding the fleet interaction dialog or not.