Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Pulse Industry  (Read 130081 times)

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Pulse Industry (Old: High Tech Armada)
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2020, 08:31:14 AM »

On player hand, you can play him a bit different, but like if i need to play with it, i prefer a layout like that:
Spoiler
[close]
Beat a onslaught or any vanilla capital except the paragon where this is more a draw (but against a paragon, any 1v1 are often a draw).

Because of the 1v1, ennemi do not engage too near the Minster, so it cannot use the shipsystem.
On a fleet, it is very good too.

But for others peoples who use it, they just put beam everywhere. A disco ball. This is a paragon with ATC and massive amount of tactical laser. Can be seen bad, but after, when you think to it, you do not run the Minster alone without a army.

I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Anarchistic Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

Mondaymonkey

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2020, 07:23:40 AM »

Oh... I just remember I forgot to reply here about my experiences with minster as an exploration flagship.

So. Overall estimation is "good". Seriously. It have plenty of cargo and fuel, able to survey planets and built-in sensors. And unlike of any other civilian cap in your fleet it able to defend itself and even be a semi-decent offensive option, especially vs pirates and derelict drones. So, even being civilian-modification you can decrease amount of warships you need to have to effectively explore. Obvious minuses - bad burn even with ADF and really bad efficiency against remnants and high-tech fleets. Reasonable price for what it gives, IMO.

P.S. "good" could be "excellent" if this thing have a "salvage gauntry", which logically make sense for hub-ship.

P.P.S. Suggest made an "efficiency overhaul" built-in and decrease OP by 15. Seriously, players should not even try to use it without it.
I dislike human beings... or I just do not know how to cook them well.

Lilly112

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2020, 11:15:52 AM »

Changing from High Tech Armada to Pulse Industry is not save-game compatible. I don't know if you know that but it isn't on the front page...

Golde

• Ensign
  • I am the IBB guy IRL holding some USD for ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2020, 02:50:33 PM »

God I *** love the pulsar drones, you should add a donation button.  :)

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2020, 06:24:18 AM »

Well, i prefer not for multiple reasons, but thank you for the proposal ^^.

And sorry Lilly, on my head, that sounded obvious.
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Anarchistic Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]