Starsector > Announcements

Starsector 0.9.1a (Released) Patch Notes

<< < (181/184) > >>

FreonRu:
I apologize in advance for using Google translator.

From the moment I found out about the game, several years have already passed. At that time, the game still had version 0.65 and I see the progress in changing the game which, personally, makes me happy. To support at least somehow, I immediately purchased a copy of the game and still periodically return to the game, installing various modifications.

Alex, I want to thank you and all the modders for the excellent game I enjoy to this day. I look forward to the next update to play several games again.

Good luck in the development.

Alex:
Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time just to say something so nice, and I'm happy you're enjoying the game!

manictiger:

--- Quote from: Alex on June 21, 2020, 06:16:42 PM ---"When it's ready", I'm afraid - apologies :) Working on content as we speak, it's just a combination of a lot of work and not much I can easily talk about without spoiling it, hence the relative lack of new info.

--- End quote ---

Glad to hear this.  I was worried this was becoming abandonware.  Starsector and Mount and Blade are my absolute favorite games.

Grievous69:
Just put at the top of the website: ''The game is not dead, I'm working on it I swear! Next release Soon™

Alex:
(Not going to lie, that made me laugh.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version