Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Several Ruins On One Planet[Closed]  (Read 1949 times)

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
Several Ruins On One Planet[Closed]
« on: January 25, 2019, 06:20:10 PM »

Just see on pic:

Mod List:

I not see something like this on vannila but on current campaing i found some such planets.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 10:45:48 PM by DrakonST »
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

Morathar

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Several Ruins On One Planet
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 07:42:32 PM »

There was a similar issue with the Tyrador Safeguard Coalition mod a while back. Apparently, it had something to do with a custom "orbital ring" planetary condition according to Machine's explanation here:
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg240780#msg240780

My guess is that one of the mods you're using must be doing something similar with custom planetary conditions, so now it's just a matter of figuring out which one that is...

Morathar

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 02:25:51 PM »

Based on this now happening with two different mods, it appears that the cause is having custom planetary conditions with the "ruins" group. For future reference, if a mod has added its own \data\campaign\procgen\condition_gen_data.csv file and that file contains an entry something like this:

Code
my_custom_condition,ruins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

then the occasional planet will have two types of ruins. It's possible that filling in some of the other fields ("rank", "order", etc.) might also correct the issue, but for now the safest approach is probably just removing "ruins" from the entry...

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 10:45:37 PM »

This bug caused by Kadur Mod.
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.