Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Blog post: Raiding for Fun and Profit (11/27/19)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Grytpype and Moriarty Defence Authority 0.9.4a (SaveComp My Rear Ed.)  (Read 90249 times)

namad

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [0.9.1a] Grytpype and Moriarty Defence Authority 0.9.4 (Slimjim Ed.)
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2019, 11:44:45 PM »

Fair points. Still the hypervelocity driver is vanilla. Yes it's a lot more OP and a larger size mount. Although yeah, soren's suggestion of 1.5 efficiency and less accuracy makes sense. The idea of "spraying" was why I suggested the weapon could also go the route of having point defense targeting if desired.

I'm aware the efficiencies of the weapons I mentioned were more powerful than vanilla, but if 1.2 is OP 2.0 is still underpowered in my opinion, something like 1.5 might strike an ideal balance.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile
    • Email

Quick Fix:

Now should actually be savegame compatible, and also tweaked the flux stats of the bluebottler to be more efficient.

Get it HERE.

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Email

Just throwing this out there while some ships like the (GM) Lasher or (GM) Vigilance definitely look like souped up variants of their base models, others like the (GM) Hammerhead and (GM) Wayfarer seem like ships deserving of their own name. They (GM) Wayfarer especially, its pretty great.   Feel free to ignore me lol was just and errant thought.

Peace_Destroyer

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Heads up, this rar file appears to be corrupt and can't be extracted

BadMojo

• Ensign
    • View Profile

RAR file seems just fine. Check your archiver version and try something newer? Used to have problems with RAR files with older 7-zip versions.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile
    • Email

I have had people complain about my archaic use of .rar, so I've been gradually phasing out using that type of archive. This will be the last mod that does.

REUPLOAD IN ZIP FORMAT HERE.. No new content, just a simple reload in a new format.

123nick

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email

i was looking in the files and found references too a GMHQ onslaught, is that a planned thing or just some IBB bounty or similar?

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Email

I think you should try annoy Gryptyde to point of level three vengeance fleet and mayby it will come to play. Just my hint.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]