Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Custom Production UI / Weapon Tooltip  (Read 1120 times)

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Custom Production UI / Weapon Tooltip
« on: January 21, 2019, 04:17:11 PM »

I'd like one addition to one of these things: the ability to see how many of a given thing I have in storage.  It's quite annoying to have to click back and forth between the two screens trying to remember which weapons I need to make more of, and which I've got 40 in storage already and don't need any more.  This might be more useful on the tooltip, though, as that would help with deciding when to make black-market purchases of rare weapons.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Production UI / Weapon Tooltip
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 05:15:02 PM »

the ability to see how many of a given thing I have in storage.
That reminds me... We get a partial list of the storage of our colonies, but it cannot show enough items.  For items, most of them get shoved aside by commodities produced by colony, and stuff like weapons or spare special items do not get shown, and not too many ships get displayed.  Too much "... and more", and not enough what is really in the colony.

Of course, that does not help with other storage like those rented from other factions or used in abandoned stations.  Can we even view such items in those places?

Ragni

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Production UI / Weapon Tooltip
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 01:53:34 AM »

+1
I just had the same thought (hive mind).
Instead of just showing quantity, would be great to also set amount to manufacture whenever there is an unused production.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 01:55:22 AM by Ragni »