Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1104621 times)

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.4.1
« Reply #645 on: March 02, 2021, 07:52:43 AM »

Where do you guys find the regalia blueprints?
It's a specific exploration content thing.
Spoiler
There's a particular ship you need to find and recover and then keep in your fleet for a while; its location is randomized, but at least somewhat predictable.
Spoiler
Check black hole systems. Thoroughly - the Halbmond will turn up in one of them somewhere, but it's frequently well away from the central black hole.
[close]
[close]
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Warnoise

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: March 06, 2021, 06:01:25 AM »

Where do you guys find the regalia blueprints?
It's a specific exploration content thing.
Spoiler
There's a particular ship you need to find and recover and then keep in your fleet for a while; its location is randomized, but at least somewhat predictable.
Spoiler
Check black hole systems. Thoroughly - the Halbmond will turn up in one of them somewhere, but it's frequently well away from the central black hole.
[close]
[close]

Spoiler
I checked all black hole systems and the only ship I found is one with a German name (rigveza or something like that) which didn't give me the option to recover.

Is the ship only on black hole systems? If yes, do they usually spawn near planets/wormholes or in some random spots in the system?
[close]

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: March 06, 2021, 02:26:15 PM »

Spoiler
I checked all black hole systems and the only ship I found is one with a German name (rigveza or something like that) which didn't give me the option to recover.

Is the ship only on black hole systems? If yes, do they usually spawn near planets/wormholes or in some random spots in the system?
[close]
Spoiler
It's usually near something - planet or asteroid belt - but not always. I've found it once orbiting far beyond the edge of an outer asteroid belt; a bit further out than even the furthest wormhole's orbit, and far enough that my fleet at the time would've missed it if I hadn't been flying around the outside of the belt and pinging sensor burst every couple of in-game days. Bringing capital ships with enhanced sensors is recommended.
[close]
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Korekong

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: March 28, 2021, 03:17:11 AM »

Update pls. Great mod BTW!

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: March 28, 2021, 05:03:59 AM »

Update pls. Great mod BTW!

Have some patience
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

ayylmao4lulz

• Ensign
    • View Profile

FYI one of the files in the mod is incorrectly capitalized, which makes loading the mod on linux crash.

graphics/tahlan/weapons/deco/tahlan_Izanami_glow_01.png

needs to have the "I" lowercased

graphics/tahlan/weapons/deco/tahlan_izanami_glow_01.png

Heads-up, this is back. Works fine with a quick rename though, for any fellow *nix users who are having this issue.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.5a
« Reply #651 on: March 29, 2021, 10:54:34 AM »

0.95a compatibility. Have fun!

Inhilicon

• Lieutenant
  • I like when the ship
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: March 29, 2021, 11:59:11 AM »

^ Sweet! I wanted to ask some things, if that's okay. When Nexerelin is updated to work with 9.5a, will you have to update your stuff again? Questions about secret ships below.

Spoiler
The Karma or Kaivalya ships (idk what to call them, the Explorarium-drone-colored rare ships), what if get unlucky and I never get the chance to recover them? Are there blueprints? Can they appear in Explorarium encounters?
[close]

Lenrir59

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: March 29, 2021, 01:20:03 PM »

Seems like the Korikaze needs some adjusting since the skill tree has made any automated ship have 0% CR, with the skill giving 100% CR divided by the number of automated ships. Makes fielding two of them with the Yuki slightly tricky.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: March 29, 2021, 01:52:11 PM »

^ Sweet! I wanted to ask some things, if that's okay. When Nexerelin is updated to work with 9.5a, will you have to update your stuff again? Questions about secret ships below.

Spoiler
The Karma or Kaivalya ships (idk what to call them, the Explorarium-drone-colored rare ships), what if get unlucky and I never get the chance to recover them? Are there blueprints? Can they appear in Explorarium encounters?
[close]

Story points

Seems like the Korikaze needs some adjusting since the skill tree has made any automated ship have 0% CR, with the skill giving 100% CR divided by the number of automated ships. Makes fielding two of them with the Yuki slightly tricky.

It's on my radar, yes.

#Negi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: March 29, 2021, 06:10:14 PM »

I like the Infernus, despite them habitually wrecking my first colony in most playthroughs, their ships feel great but not pirate, that spice doesn't fit the vanilla pirates.  (And not just for their special hull mod, the unique ships look scary and feel great to pilot, especially the Dun Scaith and Castigator.  The Bronco in ai hands always felt thought it was invincible and would fly off solo and die, officer was supposedly 'steady'.  Haven't tried the high tech ships yet.  Just wanted to say great job, and thank you. 

ShadowVoid

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 03, 2021, 10:07:08 AM »

Is there anyway one can go about enabling only certain ships/blueprints/weapons in a mod? I have been getting more and more into modding my game and I guess the last step (before creating a mod myself) would be to be able to personalize what I want from a mod to be in a campaign, specially when it's a mod with so much content such as yours. For example (if you need one) I'm planning to start another campaign soon in 0.95 but I only want the Legio Infernalis and their ships/variants to spawn, I don't want anything else in the mod not even weapons. Is there anyway to do that?

Lastly thanks for making content that everyone else can enjoy!

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 03, 2021, 02:30:23 PM »

You probably have a better chance to learn modding on Unofficial Discord server. They active all the times, I think. Modder probably doesn't want to stick around on the forum for hours to do a private lesson  ;D

https://discord.gg/whvcrPp
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

Drazhya

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 04, 2021, 02:35:59 PM »

It's weird to me how the Skola, Renki, Torii and Haelequin look like separated parts of a larger ship

TheJunkie42

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 07, 2021, 10:33:47 AM »

I am struggling to find the "object of interest" in the Shedim Constellation..

I have unlocked all the databanks from the Halbmond. I have the ship with me in my fleet as I explore. I have seen hours looking around and can't find anything. I have sensors placed in each system, explored every asteroid belt and still nothing...

Anyone able to suggest something?

Thank you 
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 111