Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1104679 times)

Aereto

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.3.15a
« Reply #480 on: May 10, 2020, 09:59:55 PM »

Thanks a tonne for this mod, adding nice variety to every game, had to send a little support. So many nice additions and ships, the Legio, especially The Great Houses and what little Rosenritter related things I find. I always go to Lethia and give them Alpha Cores(despite them not doing anything with them) and a Pristine Nanoforge. For some reason I always hope they'll rise again or send rogue expeditionary forces into the sector to spice things up and give some early limited access to their salvage

Kassadar and Lethia are so interesting that i always colonize some planets in the middle of the trip and give them to factions i have good relations with or to the Independents. That way i actually have several fuel stops to reach Lethia.

As for the Alpha Core thing (you could use Dev Mode and put them yourself on their Heavy Industry.) Getting pristine Ristrezas and Nibelungs is always great!
The Metafalica is a unique start ship for those who want to be Independent-aligned. A battleship with interesting abilities at the expense of being expensive to maintain, capable of swapping shot types for its built-in gun types, and its armor gets stronger with high flux. Smaller than the Nibelung, but larger and tankier than Phoca.

Kassadar is not its own faction due to deterioration and overpopulation hampering its influence and power in part of the Collapse.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 11:08:09 PM by Aereto »

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.3.16
« Reply #481 on: June 01, 2020, 04:14:04 PM »

Update 0.3.16

A new batch of new content and various adjustment. Also removed some things.

This will break saves

Full Changelog:
Spoiler
Additions:
- New hidden things
- Darnus-class experimental frigate

Changes:
- Silberherz Hullmod
   - Reduced stat penalty for lack of level 10 officer to 15%
   - Added shield efficiency to affected stats
   - Added additional buffs for officers with Level 3 Gunnery Implants
- Silberblut Regalia
   - Reduced range of some arm weapons
- Crusher Drive
   - Reduced mass multiplier to reduce ramming damage somewhat
   - Reduced damage resistance
   - Increased cooldown from 10s to 15s
- Exa Pico
   - Reduced DP from 15 to 10
- Sturmkanone Mk.3
   - Removed EMP damage
- Sturmkanone Mk.2
   - Increased flux per shot from 300 to 360 (1.0 -> 1.2 efficiency)
   - Removed EMP damage
- Hagelsturm
   - Reduced range to 800
- Yosei
   - DP reduced to 8
- Renki
   - Shipsystem changed to missile autoforge
   - DP reduced to 8
- Castella (P)
   - Fray Cannon range increased from 1000 to 1200
- Timeless/Nameless
   - Shield changed to front shield with limited coverage
   - Reduced dissipation

[close]
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 01, 2020, 05:50:11 PM »

Love ya, Nia  :D
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

Albreo

• Commander
  • A! Oh nyo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 02, 2020, 05:24:08 AM »

Oh nice, I was thinking about a new playthrough. I updated some mods and caused unknow mem leak.

I found the Traumtänzer on my own but I heard that there is a quest for it that even gives you a carrier that can spawn blueprint... Where do I find that quest? I already flipped the entire star map.

The Disparax Plasma Cannon fire in a burst of 3 but the tooltips is missing the burst size.

Also, The Inferno legion has a pirate tag that rendered it immune to raid and invasion from NEX.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 02, 2020, 08:51:08 AM »

Oh nice, I was thinking about a new playthrough. I updated some mods and caused unknow mem leak.

I found the Traumtänzer on my own but I heard that there is a quest for it that even gives you a carrier that can spawn blueprint... Where do I find that quest? I already flipped the entire star map.

The Disparax Plasma Cannon fire in a burst of 3 but the tooltips is missing the burst size.

Also, The Inferno legion has a pirate tag that rendered it immune to raid and invasion from NEX.

- Search for the carrier in black hole systems
- Interruptible burst weapon. You can cancel the burst early. Weapons with that feature don't display burst size as it's variable and they can fire even when there isn't enough flux capacity for the full burst
- I know. Was intended. Is also changed now since nex added the low profile diplomacy trait
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

rolamento

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 02, 2020, 11:09:25 AM »

Hello, so I just updated to the new version without noticing the warning that it would break my save, and it did.
Aaaaand I didn't backup the last version lol. Is there any way to make the new version compatible? Or somewhere to find the previous 0.3.15 to download?

Maeleth

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 02, 2020, 11:54:13 AM »

Aaaaand I didn't backup the last version lol. Is there any way to make the new version compatible? Or somewhere to find the previous 0.3.15 to download?

You can have mine if nothing works. I'd never update anything without proper backup :D
https://filebin.net/9a5e9z04nqyw8i77

rolamento

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 02, 2020, 04:51:33 PM »

You can have mine if nothing works. I'd never update anything without proper backup :D

broooo thanks for saving my gameplay! Guess I'll have to start making a habit out of those backups. Cheers!

N1MH

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 02, 2020, 06:26:45 PM »

You can make your save compatible with the new version by removing all mentions of tahlan_Castigator_knight and tahlan_Castigator_commie from your save files campaign.xml. Was able to work for me & had no issues.

By the way Nia you should consider mentioning in the changelog what things were removed.

Najibyahya

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 03, 2020, 04:16:37 AM »

I just want to say i love you for saving my ass. Made the same mistake of updating without a backup :")

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 03, 2020, 09:56:14 AM »

No more GH Castigator?  ...But that was the fun one to fly!

(As a personal thing, I'm not much of a fan of burn-drive-like systems.  The GH Castigator's mobility system was fun to use.)
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 03, 2020, 06:39:25 PM »

Hey Nia, is there some spoilery place where we can see what secret stuff has been added ?
I have fallen behnd in updating the mod, so it's hard for me to gauge if update is worth axing my save.

Kwbr

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 03, 2020, 07:11:40 PM »

easiest way is to use the console commands mod. backup the version of this mod that you're using, install the newest version, then start a new save and use console commands to add the ships from this mod to your fleet.

lieutenant joseph

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 11, 2020, 02:13:58 AM »

so i updated the mod today and i got this message after i loaded my last save, it seems that there is something wrong with the files, can you please help me? i can also explain further how i tried to update the mod step by step if you like

edit: i read the upper posts and i now understand that this was meant to be broken, (well thats kind of a letdown bc ive climbed my way into building up a game twice this month)
either way i still wanna ask this, i see this mod is not just the ships, but a few other features that i havent encountered, do you have a guide that shows it all? i kinda read the black hole sstem before and i was kinda surprised
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 02:22:28 AM by lieutenant joseph »

MeinGott

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 13, 2020, 03:08:48 AM »

Hello,
What parameter do I add/remove/change in xml save file if I want Legio Infernalis hyperspace market destroyed after defeating battlestation (alternatively susceptible to saturation bombardment and abandonment)?
I updated Tahlan mod some time ago to 0.3.15a so I could disables sieges, but there are plenty leftover Legio stations in hyperspace that cant be defeated (cant invade, saturate, destroy, nothing).
thank you
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 111