Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: [0.9a] Vesperon Combine 1.2.0 - 03/03/19  (Read 167191 times)

vorpal+5

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Vesperon Combine 1.2.0 - 03/03/19
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2019, 11:23:23 PM »

Hi,
Is this kind of interaction from your mod? This is the kind of mini-surprise I crave for and delight me. That exploration is really that, a surprise at the corner!

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2019, 11:42:07 PM »

Hi,
Is this kind of interaction from your mod? This is the kind of mini-surprise I crave for and delight me. That exploration is really that, a surprise at the corner!
It's from Nexerelin. Looked through the .csv files, found the line.

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2019, 01:44:48 AM »

There are several encounters with remnants of humanity on some planets. They will trade with you, offer some help for something in return etc.
What i really want is a remnant wich offer blueprint for something.

Shad

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2019, 08:19:39 AM »

In my last game, I cannot seem to find the Vesperon recruiter at all. I saw one very early on, when I did not have enough independent standing. After this, nothing. I used console commands to teleport beween all the independent markets thinking maybe I was unlucky, but there appears to be no recruiter present on any of them.

Is there some way I can check in the save game file where he is, or just activate him by save game editing?

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2019, 03:18:50 PM »

Wish i could do that to! I cant seem to find a recruiter anywhere either!

jeffg10

• Ensign
  • Cheesus Crust
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2019, 06:57:42 PM »

In my last game, I cannot seem to find the Vesperon recruiter at all. I saw one very early on, when I did not have enough independent standing. After this, nothing. I used console commands to teleport beween all the independent markets thinking maybe I was unlucky, but there appears to be no recruiter present on any of them.

Is there some way I can check in the save game file where he is, or just activate him by save game editing?
Wish i could do that to! I cant seem to find a recruiter anywhere either!
Agreed, i've played about 3 full playthoughs of the game now and not been able to find the recruiter, I would recommend upping the chance that they are at a player faction planet significantly per month, that way its possible to find him before then, but its really only reasonable to find him after you have an established presence in the sector by having a colony (plus it could make sense lore wise, if this shadowy faction has been around so long why wouldn't they go scout out the new burgeoning faction for useful hands or good talent)
(also, as for Mealstrom's comment, i don't know how possible this is but would could add a hook for if console commands is installed with your mod to activate him that way, but that could be hard and time consuming)
"Someone else might have wept or screamed in frustration or even given up right there and perished. But I didn't have the right to do any of those things, not while my people were in danger. Like it or not, I would have to explore this harsh world on my own."

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2019, 03:58:03 PM »

welp this on this run i managed to find it... so now that i know how rare the recruiter is and how hard it is to find it ill give you this advice: only look for it once you have about 2 million cr. You will need it on the spot. I wont spoil anything else but just know that once you found it its really straight forward from there on.

Also dont go looking for [REDACTED] [REDACTED], they only spawn once you speak with [REDACTED] and from what I understand there is an infinite number :)

good hunting!

Warbiatch

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2019, 11:08:02 AM »

Hey there, I crash nearly everytime I want to enter the bar and the log files always say something about vesperon so I figured it might have something to do with your mod...I posted it already in the bug section but I don't know if you check there so I'm gonna try here as well. If it is not caused by your mod - my humble apologies for bothering you...

So just to clarify, almost everytime i enter the bar the game gives me a Nullpoint thingy and I have to alt+f4 out of the game. Sometimes (seems like when there are just vanilla options it doesn't crash)

Log(s):
Spoiler
173371 [Thread-4] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.super  - Problem with command of class com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.missions.BarCMD: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.stratic.fs.starsector.api.impl.campaign.intel.bar.events.VesperonMembership BarEvent.setRepMarkets(VesperonMembershipBarEvent.java:106)
   at org.stratic.fs.starsector.api.impl.campaign.intel.bar.events.VesperonMembership BarEvent.shouldShowAtMarket(VesperonMembershipBarEvent.java:60)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.missions.BarCMD.showOptions(BarCMD.java:111)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.missions.BarCMD.execute(BarCMD.java:85)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.super.execute(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.runScript(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.applyRule(FireBest.java:98)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.execute(FireBest.java:47)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.fire(FireBest.java:53)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.fireBes t(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:176)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.optionS elected(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:208)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.Objectsuper$1.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.super.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
343226 [Thread-4] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [expanse.ogg]
343226 [Thread-4] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [Unknown.ogg]
343231 [Thread-8] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [faction_generic_market_01_neutral_var01.ogg]
343538 [Thread-10] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.C.o0oO  - Error initializing music source - AL error 40964
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error initializing music source - AL error 40964
   at sound.oo0O.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at sound.null.super(Unknown Source)
   at sound.null.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.int.void(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.int.Ö00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.C.o0oO.class(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.C.o0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.class(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.C.F.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.C.F$1.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Second one (different bar, different dialogue option);
Spoiler
4280918 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent  - Added officer at cbef, 40 total available
4282068 [Thread-4] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.super  - Problem with command of class com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.missions.BarCMD: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.stratic.fs.starsector.api.impl.campaign.intel.bar.events.VesperonMembership BarEvent.setRepMarkets(VesperonMembershipBarEvent.java:106)
   at org.stratic.fs.starsector.api.impl.campaign.intel.bar.events.VesperonMembership BarEvent.shouldShowAtMarket(VesperonMembershipBarEvent.java:60)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.missions.BarCMD.showOptions(BarCMD.java:111)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.missions.BarCMD.execute(BarCMD.java:85)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.super.execute(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.runScript(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.applyRule(FireBest.java:98)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.execute(FireBest.java:47)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.fire(FireBest.java:53)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.fireBes t(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:176)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.optionS elected(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:208)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.Objectsuper$1.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.super.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.super.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.Objectsuper.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
4282731 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [ii_market_friendly.ogg]
4282732 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.null  - Playing music with id [ii_market_friendly.ogg]
4285461 [Thread-4] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [DysonSphere.ogg]
4285461 [Thread-4] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
4285478 [Thread-8] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [ii_market_friendly.ogg]
4285736 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [ii_market_friendly.ogg]
4285737 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.null  - Playing music with id [ii_market_friendly.ogg]
[close]

Mods used:

Thank you in advance!

Alpacalypse

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2019, 04:57:49 PM »

Is this compatible with preexisting saves or does it require a new save?
Not familiar with the workings of faction mods.

Delta7

• Commander
  • forum idiot
    • View Profile
    • my personal DA account
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2019, 09:00:54 PM »

Does this work with 0.9.1?
warning: may be prone to random outbursts of stupidity

Rafs

• Ensign
  • Metafalica is love, Metafalica is life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2019, 01:07:52 AM »

Have yet to find the recruiter, but that might be duo to 9.1, like some pointed out would be good if he had a forced spawn on Prism Freeport, or on a specific vannila Independent world.

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2019, 06:25:02 AM »

Does this work with 0.9.1?
Have yet to find the recruiter, but that might be duo to 9.1, like some pointed out would be good if he had a forced spawn on Prism Freeport, or on a specific vannila Independent world.
Technically, this mod does work, but even before 0.9.1 it became nigh-impossible to encounter the recruiter a second/third time.

Quite bluntly, the scripting for said encounter needs a significant re-work to boost the frequency of said encounters.

Alorex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2019, 07:35:33 AM »

last game i could never locate the agent even once.

This time i used the console commands to 'goto' every market and even several panther bases on the same day..... then did it again a couple months later.
Then i tried something reckless and toggled the mod off loaded game and on again ( after make a copy of my save ) then cheated my way threw the known universe once again.
Like a unicorn that craps gold and rainbows, this agent is a myth. But hey, at least i have picked up some fantastic administrators.

A script that summons this S@%# or an update that places one of them squarely in Prism Freeport would bring much joy.

PS: Could really use this, this game due to having only found a staggering amount of the same 7 blueprint packages after exploring the entire sector. (never had that happen before)

Rafs

• Ensign
  • Metafalica is love, Metafalica is life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2019, 01:52:37 AM »

I might be mistaken but it seems that all Remnant fleets spawned by this mod don't employ officers, which can make them quite easy to defeat since there is a huge difference when fighting Remnants without good shields and stats.
Noticed I am having the same issue, and the only difference in mods from my last playtrough is this mod.

Keld_Rhygar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2019, 12:50:37 AM »

Has anyone got a version of this that guarantees the spawn at all times? I see some people are having a hard time finding him, and I'd rather avoid that if possible.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10