Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: [0.9a] Vesperon Combine 1.2.0 - 03/03/19  (Read 167252 times)

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Vesperon Combine 1.1.2 - 24/01/19
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2019, 10:28:19 PM »

I blow up all independent planets and station on the sector leaving single Prism Freeport and i wait 1 cycle for this quest. I just stay near station and every month check bar events. And i not see this ***!

But when i start new game i found this on first day! And this quest dont do anything because i have to low reputation(0/100) on independent. After some time i reach 100/100 reputation on independent but now i cant found this stupid quest!

It seems quest have limited quantity of a respawn. Or too small chanse to spawn.

Better to tie this mission to the certain planet. Yep, planet can be decivs(but it player problem if he blow-up this market) but it will be more easy to found this ***.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 10:48:02 PM by DrakonST »
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

Straticus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2019, 01:51:33 AM »

I’ll change this in future because it’s frustrating as far as gameplay is concerned. Also need to take into account some of the more dynamic universe offered by Nex!

FreedomFighter

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2019, 12:17:15 AM »

I’ll change this in future because it’s frustrating as far as gameplay is concerned. Also need to take into account some of the more dynamic universe offered by Nex!

Took me 15 min with devmode to instant jump around all independent market to find the agent. Yea we could use some change. Make it one of story quest chain might fitting them. It would allow you to expand and tell more about their story.

Troika

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2019, 10:23:13 PM »

Might be best to restrict them to always spawn at Prism Freeport, or at Independent military markets only.

Straticus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2019, 01:55:08 PM »

It seems as though I got the bar event logic wrong, which means the agent rotation doesn't work and the event creator ends up never getting fired again. So, the next version will have two agents who will randomly move around two different Independent markets once every 30 days, and that should hopefully sort this out for the long term. (If you're running Nex, and all the Indy markets have been wiped out, you can always 'donate' your own colony to the Indies for the agent to appear at!)

Fantastic Chimni

• Commander
  • Chimni
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2019, 08:09:02 PM »

Is there any way to force the event to trigger via console command? Or is it impossible to make it work if you dont get it in the first 60 days?

FreedomFighter

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2019, 06:54:51 AM »

It seems as though I got the bar event logic wrong, which means the agent rotation doesn't work and the event creator ends up never getting fired again. So, the next version will have two agents who will randomly move around two different Independent markets once every 30 days, and that should hopefully sort this out for the long term. (If you're running Nex, and all the Indy markets have been wiped out, you can always 'donate' your own colony to the Indies for the agent to appear at!)

In this case, would it be a good idea to make one agent permanent on the Prism Freeport?

Straticus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Vesperon Combine 1.2.0 - 03/03/19
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2019, 11:23:42 AM »

New point release. Should not break existing saves, and will make Vesperon recruiters cycle properly through Independent worlds every so often. Also, Vesperon agents should now appear (and disappear) when worlds are colonised and change hands.

Code
v1.2.0
---

- Add a second recruiter
- Move recruiters around independent worlds more reliably
- Vesperon cache reps spawn/despawn dynamically on worlds run by Independent authorities
- ...and also player colonies, for extra convenience :)

Download v1.2.0

Versil

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2019, 12:15:36 AM »

Still cant find a new agent after sierra core quest  :(

Kulverstukass

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2019, 01:58:41 PM »

Hegemony: Wat dis? :o
Vesperon Combine: ::)
Spoiler
[close]

Working like a charm, updated from previous version, where haven't even seen bar event.
Buckle up for broken english vocabulary, comrade!

Kulverstukass

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2019, 02:30:45 AM »

Okay, not so flawless as I've thought, it seems.
Looks like combat with non-remnant defenders fleet spawn debris field (kinda close to the star), that cannot be interacted properly - it's stuck in dialogue, with "null pointer exception" as welcome message and then just "null" as answer for "leave & proceed" options.

what .log says
Spoiler
1333617 [Thread-4] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.A  - Problem with command of class com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvage.SalvageSpecialInteraction: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.createFleetMember(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvage.special.ShipRecoverySpecial. addMember(ShipRecoverySpecial.java:248)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvage.special.ShipRecoverySpecial. init(ShipRecoverySpecial.java:160)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvage.special.ShipRecoverySpecial. init(ShipRecoverySpecial.java:151)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvage.SalvageSpecialInteraction$SalvageSpecialDialogPlugin.init(SalvageSpecialInteraction.java:57)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvage.SalvageSpecialInteraction.ex ecute(SalvageSpecialInteraction.java:165)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.A.execute(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.Object.runScript(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.applyRule(FireBest.java:98)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.execute(FireBest.java:47)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.A.execute(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.Object.runScript(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.applyRule(FireBest.java:98)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.execute(FireBest.java:47)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.fire(FireBest.java:53)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.fireBes t(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:176)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.optionS elected(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:208)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.U$1.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.oOOO.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.?00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.donew.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.donew.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.oOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.while.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.U.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]
alt+f4 is our only escape

PS: debris field seems to behave normally when there is more than one of defensive fleet debris, as my previous bad experience was with just one. But they still spawn close to star, not where fight for facility was.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 03:47:55 AM by Kulverstukass »

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2019, 10:18:12 PM »

Pretty sure that's not a Vesperon bug, that's been reported several times before as a general game bug. If you have Console Commands you can force escape the dialogue, I think just "enddialogue" is the command.

Avanitia

• Commander
  • Local Egg Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2019, 12:29:57 AM »

Pretty sure that's not a Vesperon bug, that's been reported several times before as a general game bug. If you have Console Commands you can force escape the dialogue, I think just "enddialogue" is the command.

Command you have to use is "forcedismissdialog", but there's a catch, it's not in released version (the one you download in first post of the thread).
You need the Console Commands version from this message.
Newest build should work.
You haven't played Starsector unless your storage has one thousand Vulcans in it.

Kulverstukass

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2019, 02:20:15 AM »

Thanks, mate.
Haven't got that before combat for Vesperon facilities, ever.
On the other hand, debris fields from them stopped being bugged after I've posted here, lol.

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2019, 09:06:27 AM »

I might be mistaken but it seems that all Remnant fleets spawned by this mod don't employ officers, which can make them quite easy to defeat since there is a huge difference when fighting Remnants without good shields and stats.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10