Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Multiple storage tabs for ships in main storage  (Read 1083 times)

Vind

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Multiple storage tabs for ships in main storage
« on: November 27, 2018, 07:14:34 PM »

So player can store their fleets ships separately in different storage tabs. Also simple button to move all ships from store tab to fleet or back. Currently we have 2 tabs "Leave" and "Take" - this can be expanded to at least 6 more tabs - Fleet 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6.

blainedeyoung

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple storage tabs for ships in main storage
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 04:22:41 PM »

2nd.  I was just about to post a suggestion like this, but I thought someone else probably already had and what do you know?  I've got a combat fleet, a salvage/exploration fleet, a trading fleet, and a smuggling/stealth fleet.  I would like to be switch back and forth between them with one click.  I'd also like it if the interface remembered which officers were assigned to which ships in that fleet, and ideally I could assign the same ship to multiple fleets (especially the fuel tankers get reused, but also a couple of freighters, and the core combat ships).  It would be nice if the switch also loaded appropriate supply/crew/fuel/heavy machinery levels from storage.  If it could strip the ships and let me reuse the same weapons that would be a bonus. 

Helldiver

• Captain
  • space fruit
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple storage tabs for ships in main storage
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 03:36:17 AM »

I support this, once the player starts having a lot of ships, being able to take groups of them in and out would be a godsend.
Afflictor bean plushie that glows purple when you squeeze it
30$