Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: About Military bases.  (Read 2361 times)

dk1332

• Commander
    • View Profile
About Military bases.
« on: November 28, 2018, 02:20:57 PM »

It took me awhile to notice and I realized that there is no way for player controlled colonies to get access to a military market. Out of curiosity and the fact that my patrols gets the best new ships while I'm stuck flying derelicts scavenged from the dead cold hands of my enemies, why was this left out of this version?

If this is something like a mishap or a planned release on the next version, I'm not gonna bother that much anymore.

Thaago

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Harpoon Affectionado
    • View Profile
Re: About Military bases.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 02:22:52 PM »

You can order any ship that you have blueprints for, along with weapons and fighters.

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 02:23:55 PM »

Upgrading your colony with Commerce with give you access to an Open Market that more often than not will have some military vessels for sale, if with a few d-mods.

But the real way you get military-grade ships, weapons, and fighters from your colonies is to order them via the Custom Production tab in the Command screen.  You'll need at least one colony with the Heavy Industry facility IIRC.  You can produce anything that you've gotten the blueprints for.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 02:26:50 PM by The Soldier »
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

dk1332

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 03:19:35 PM »

You can order any ship that you have blueprints for, along with weapons and fighters.

Upgrading your colony with Commerce with give you access to an Open Market that more often than not will have some military vessels for sale, if with a few d-mods.

But the real way you get military-grade ships, weapons, and fighters from your colonies is to order them via the Custom Production tab in the Command screen.  You'll need at least one colony with the Heavy Industry facility IIRC.  You can produce anything that you've gotten the blueprints for.
[/quote

Oh, thats what that thing is for, I though it was to add a custom patrol fleet. Thanks guys.