Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Phone number  (Read 1320 times)

Xeryn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Phone number
« on: November 08, 2018, 11:54:53 AM »

So I just bought another copy of Starsector, I had one from way before when it was still called Starfarer during it's beta. but my other computer burned out randomly and I ended up losing that one, anyways so I bought a new one and when I was putting in all of my information, I accidentally messed up the very last digit of my phone number and clicked accept before I realized it, did some random person end up getting a text with my information or how does that work?

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Phone number
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 12:01:52 PM »

Hi - I'm fairly sure the phone number isn't used for anything important (perhaps it might be used to confirm your identity if you need to recover your key?), but if you'd like to be 100% sure, you can get in touch with BMT Micro's customer service. Their email is cservice [at] bmtmicro [dot] com.

Sorry about the trouble!

Xeryn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 12:14:38 PM »

Well because I lost my last key I won't worry about the confirmation ordeal, I plan on saving this one for sure. I'll probably get in touch with them, I tried texting the person who's number I put in but for all I know it's an old lady that thinks I'm some kind of virus.

Thanks for the help, and no need to apologize, this was completely my fault. Great game by the way, I've sunk thousands of hours into it, it never gets boring.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 12:24:42 PM »

Thank you, glad you've been enjoying it :)

If you do happen to lose the new key, just send me an email (fractalsoftworks [at] gmail [dot] com) and I'll get it sorted out.

Xeryn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 12:28:11 PM »

Alright thanks, I appreciate it. Have a good one, mate.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 12:30:32 PM »

Likewise, cheers!