Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Updated the Forum Rules and Guidelines (02/29/20); Blog post: GIF Roundup (04/11/20)

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: [0.7.2a] Hiigaran Descendants & Bushi & Kadur Theocracy - Revived  (Read 124245 times)

Takion Kasukedo

• Captain
  • A Mojito Drinker
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] Hiigaran Descendants & Bushi & Kadur Theocracy - Revived
« Reply #225 on: August 21, 2018, 05:48:33 AM »

Only if someone is willing to maintain and adapt the mod for each phase of Starsector.

Otherwise it's unwise to bother.
Y'know, Mojito's are pretty rad.

[Attempting to redo Discount Ships. Works on variants/new Gladiator Society Bounties in their past-time.]
[Unsure if rights are held for TL. Contact Thule for more info.]

MachoNatchoMan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #226 on: September 10, 2019, 07:36:40 AM »

R.I.P <3
hope to see it again someday, fond memories of this one.

FrackaMir

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #227 on: January 19, 2020, 12:58:34 PM »

Apologies for Necroing the thread

The Hiigaraan mod is being maintained, although I'd like to see Bushi be available. Those ships look really nice and cool to use. Isn't there anyway to make use of those ships in the updated game and current save, or is it impossible

Seldion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 19, 2020, 02:20:52 PM »

I know a dead post and all and there is already another HW mod out there but for the love of all things hard! the ships here look absolutely stunning, great work on them and I hope one day I can fleet these bad boys.

UNSpacecommand

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2020, 06:50:52 PM »

i have been trying out the Hiigarian ships and from my experience it seems they are more suited for General Armour and Hull tanking while relying out shields only to block off torpedoes and missiles. That said, Vanaar missile cruisers can be kinda ridiculous. I fielded a squadron of 6 of them along side 2 Woodan class carrier and they demolished a station with supporting fleet so fast it was actually amusing. Macross missile massacre for the win XD

Sundog

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 21, 2020, 04:04:01 PM »

The thread for the up-to-date version of Hiigaran Descendants is here: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6347.0

I'm going to lock this thread at the request of Gotcha (the original author of these mods), since it seems to be causing confusion and necromancy. If anyone thinks it should be unlocked, please feel free to PM myself or another moderator.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]