Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A place to share Modpacks (Because im to lazy to make my own)  (Read 1540 times)

thehay95

• Ensign
    • View Profile
A place to share Modpacks (Because im to lazy to make my own)
« on: September 03, 2018, 04:11:07 AM »

Because i'm lazy i decided to make a post where everyone can share their modpacks, because its a pain to make them.

So if you have any modpacks you want to share with the world. Post it tell us the mods you put in it!

Thats the whole point of the post, k bye.
gioi thieu cong ty giup viec nha tron goi, cong ty dich vu giup viec nha gia re, chuyen nha tphcm tot nhat, hay den voi dich vu chuyen nha tron goi va giup viec nha gia re

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
Re: A place to share Modpacks (Because im to lazy to make my own)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 04:14:56 AM »

Because i'm lazy i decided to make a post where everyone can share their modpacks, because its a pain to make them.

So if you have any modpacks you want to share with the world. Post it tell us the mods you put in it!

Thats the whole point of the post, k bye.
Most modders don't like mod packs as one mod can break the whole pack AND can defect bugs away from where they need to go. Also, the mod packs need to be reuploaded with bug fixes every time ONE mod changes something. And since the modders are always striving to add new content, balance their mods better and squash bugs, that is a lot of uploading.
Instead we have version checker that tells us a mod is out of date and can take us to the mod's page using a link and your browser
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Embercloud

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: A place to share Modpacks (Because im to lazy to make my own)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 07:30:11 AM »

I use the sticky in the mods subforum and then open multiple tabs while setting a custom temporary destination for my downloaded files. The whole process takes around 10 minutes.