Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: So what are you playing while waiting for Starsector 9.0?  (Read 9569 times)

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: So what are you playing while waiting for Starsector 9.0?
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2018, 10:52:24 AM »

I've been really enjoying Freeman Guerrilla Warfare, it's basically mount and blade with guns.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/773951/Freeman_Guerrilla_Warfare/

The gunplay is very satisfying as well as the strategic layer.  If you like mount and blade or StarSector and FPS games you'll probably love this.

Deshara

• Admiral
  • Suggestion Writer
    • View Profile
Re: So what are you playing while waiting for Starsector 9.0?
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2018, 11:35:03 AM »

Fallout: New California. I can't stop thinking about how it's the only game I've ever seen with a romance subplot that looks written by an adult where the game just expects you to realize that breaking up a years-long couple for a casual lay within literally seconds of meeting said couple is going to achieve you nothing and actively destroy a critical part of the couple's lives & their mutual support structure at what is known to be an incredibly dangerous moment of civic strife (if you break them up to sleep with one of them they both don't survive [a disaster] and are removed from the game forever, in a game where the only way to get characters as companions is to provide them with something that character needs from a person to get them to allow you to lead them thru said disaster, which has explicit things to say how the person they were dating gives them something they needed that the player is incapable of)
pretty good.
Quote from: Deshara
I cant be blamed for what I said 5 minutes ago. I was a different person back then
Pages: 1 [2]