Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Mission Postings  (Read 1180 times)

heibun

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Mission Postings
« on: July 23, 2018, 11:23:32 PM »

I think there should be a fixed amount of them so you don't waste hefty amount of fuel/ supplies traveling only to keep finding 1/2 missions.

I also having a difficulty finding planet survey missions even though I have a fleet specialized for them, unless I'm missing something.

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
Re: Mission Postings
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 11:34:29 AM »

I think there should be a fixed amount of them so you don't waste hefty amount of fuel/ supplies traveling only to keep finding 1/2 missions.

I also having a difficulty finding planet survey missions even though I have a fleet specialized for them, unless I'm missing something.
[/quote
IIRC, we will be able to view and take missions from the Intel screen in .9]
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 12:40:08 PM »

The thing I notice when journeying to fringe worlds is I get no more news from core worlds (like bounties) until I come back to core worlds then get a bunch of spam at once.  I might do something like take out two or three bounties here and farm loot from Remnants over there, and all the while no more intel updates until I return to core worlds with a bunch of loot, then the intel updates.

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 04:33:48 PM »

The thing I notice when journeying to fringe worlds is I get no more news from core worlds (like bounties) until I come back to core worlds then get a bunch of spam at once.  I might do something like take out two or three bounties here and farm loot from Remnants over there, and all the while no more intel updates until I return to core worlds with a bunch of loot, then the intel updates.
That is due to how the game sends out intel: It broadcasts it through the closest Com Buoy, but the intel travels slow as hell (One map grid a day)
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too