Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Sylphon RnD 0.9.10 - The inevitable Valestri nerf  (Read 200627 times)

sharkley123

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Sylphon RnD 0.9.10 - The inevitable Valestri nerf
« Reply #435 on: September 20, 2020, 07:57:59 AM »

How do you actually use the nullspace conduits? Specifically the modular ones. I tried applying the modular nullspace conduits to a ship, but while there's a sort of purple aura around it, i'm not really sure if that means the conduits are ON or just that i HAVE them.

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Sylphon RnD 0.9.10 - The inevitable Valestri nerf
« Reply #436 on: September 20, 2020, 06:34:38 PM »

How do you actually use the nullspace conduits? Specifically the modular ones. I tried applying the modular nullspace conduits to a ship, but while there's a sort of purple aura around it, i'm not really sure if that means the conduits are ON or just that i HAVE them.
Nullspace Conduits is an always-on effect; you can watch as you fly in a straight line as your speed slowly ticks up to being just a bit faster than the top speed you started at.

It's usually not worthwhile to get the modular nullspace conduits on their own (though some fast ships can get good use out of even a conditional percentage speed boost); instead, most of the value is in the upgrade hullmods that are unlocked.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]