Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Infinite gamma core farm  (Read 1542 times)

Iska

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Infinite gamma core farm
« on: June 26, 2018, 12:03:00 AM »

So , there  are systems with beacon warning about enemy within , sometimes you can meet dormant  remament  fleet composed from 2 ship . If you have strong but slow fllet (like me 2 battlecrusiers )  , both enemy ships will run away (but still stay in one location since they are "dormant" ) . Then after battle you will have option to serach wrecked (even when both ships run away .... ) and take gamma core . You can repeat process as many times you want and gain infinite gamma cores . (even when there cr drop to zero % you can still repeat process which is weaird too )
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 12:06:35 AM by Iska »

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Infinite gamma core farm
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 12:20:52 AM »

So , there  are systems with beacon warning about enemy within , sometimes you can meet dormant  remament  fleet composed from 2 ship . If you have strong but slow fllet (like me 2 battlecrusiers )  , both enemy ships will run away (but still stay in one location since they are "dormant" ) . Then after battle you will have option to serach wrecked (even when both ships run away .... ) and take gamma core . You can repeat process as many times you want and gain infinite gamma cores . (even when there cr drop to zero % you can still repeat process which is weaird too )

Already fixed for the 0.9
This thing have be reported more than 6 times, now, if you want know ^^.
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.