Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: [0.95a] Gladiator Society  (Read 155826 times)

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Gladiator Society (Bounty Framework)
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2018, 01:00:03 PM »

The bounties seem to reset whenever you go to another relay, did raccoon in Corvus then went to Askonia and racoon was there as well. Also you don't get the easiest bounties and work your way up, that could stall a player in the early game if they only get very high level bounties.
1- Ok, i hate that, no reason to do that x.x, i have not this bug only on that...
2- No, the difficulty bounty depends of your level, after the level 30, every bounty are available.

The file who save the data is unique for all relay...
but look maybe only for you, have you the last version or have you updated the mod with a current save?

Thank.

Well I have the latest version of the mod and started the current game with it. After some fiddling it seems my late game frequent crashes while saving a copy seem to be the cause of bounties reseting.
Not sure how to post the save.

Probably not that, but a very strange bug, i have this bug for the endless battle round, but the Gladiator bounty, no... weird ^^
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 09:10:19 AM by Snrasha »
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Gladiator Society (Bounty Framework)
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2018, 04:57:57 AM »

Download

Version 0.9:

- Add Future Nex fix.
- Fix System Weapon.
- Fix Prism freeport bug.
- Buff per two the fuzzinator drone, but disable the shield. (The terminator 0.9 do not have shield)
- Add three cruisers.
- Add a dev function on the Endless battle
- Fix every saving problem. (Reset all, too, sorry.)
- Fix dialog problem with Gladiator fleet.
- Fix deprecated method.
- Add a logged paper on the log.
- Endless battle faction is choosen now after each battle, not when you launch it, for keep you to reload.
- Fix problem with custom unique portrait, You will need to read the readme.txt for see what.

So well, Saving problem resolved, problem when you change of com relay resolved, and any others bugs also solved.
Do not need maybe a new game, but sometimes, you will have bug with this update on your old save.
The endless battle reward better, now.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 04:33:32 AM by Snrasha »

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2018, 04:35:33 AM »

Download

Small hotfix, nothing really, just the limit of officer fixed and a rare case of bug.

Version 0.9b:

Users:
-Fix a bug if you add modded faction on Endless Battle but without enable them on the game.
-Disable the limit of officers on Gladiator fleet. More Officers can appears.
Modders:
-The limit of max fleets points is now 2000 from 400. (For compare, the most big fleet bounty size on vanilla is 100.)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 12:26:42 PM by Snrasha »

Gladiator Society

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2018, 12:30:18 PM »

Download

Version 1.0:Break save.
-Add the three lasts capitals.
-Replace the Lizard Hug per a another cruiser.
-Add paintjob on somes ships.

Gladiator society has reached the version 1.0, i am pretty happy of what the mod is now, same if the three lasts capitals can be sad.
They are not on the same level than a IBB Ship, they look pretty ugly or standard, but they can cause some damage.
The Lizard Hug has be replaced per the order of the author of the ship, like he begin to made a mod of White ship.

Spoiler

[close]

Gladiator Society

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Gladiator Society
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2018, 02:01:12 AM »

It's kinda interesting, I'm going to make some special bounty for Borken
My mods

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Gladiator Society
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2019, 08:59:56 AM »

Version 1.0b:
Update for the 0.9 of Starsector.
Bla bla bla
VROUM VROUM
Nothing has changed, but removed the compatibility with Dynasector.
Also, you can get some feedback problem, so do not hesitate to feedback if you see a thing who give too many credits or not.

If you have idea of meme bounty, or you are a modder! Do not hesitate to say me or add them of your mod. (Just go on the folder gsounty of your folder config, for add your own meme bounty or add your faction to the Endless battle!)

PS: The download link is on the main page. Why i have not put the link on this message? Because.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 02:40:32 PM by Snrasha »

Gladiator Society

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Gladiator Society
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2019, 09:10:37 AM »

Link in the first post seems broken.

Seems like this would be the correct one: https://bitbucket.org/Snrasha/gs/downloads/Gladiator_1_0b.zip

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2019, 09:11:54 AM »

The link has be repaired.

Just some dangerous mad people who have destroyed the link.  But now, they burn.

Gladiator Society

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2019, 02:42:26 PM »

Version 1.0c:  break save if you have the old version, reset just  everything done on Gladiator, and maybe, break Gladiator, but your save keep alive, normally.
Users:
-Update Gladiator Society can cause to reset your round of the Endless Battle or reset Gladiator bounty.
-Add useless tips. (Because you do not need true tip)
-Fix some broken mission.
-Fix endless ships available on blueprint.
-GS Fleet spawn on you, now. And attack you directly.
-Display a difficulty of the bounty, battle.
-Display the faction too.
-Add a portrait for the exemple of unique portrait.
-Modify completely how work the reward on endless battle.
Modders:
-Now you can add your own unique ship on the Endless Battle. (We do not have put a limiter, currently)
Many fix has be done.
Many things has be added.

PS: The download link is on the main page. Why i have not put the link on this message? Because.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 12:24:37 PM by Snrasha »

Gladiator Society

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2019, 04:35:24 PM »

Is it too much to ask for a toggle option for this behavior?

With my own uber-endgame (Nexerelin) fleets, I sometimes go for several back-to-back rounds of Endless Battle, and I'd prefer to 'space out' the resulting debris fields that I salvage from.

If not, well... I'll just have to wait several real-time minutes between matches and actually do maintenance/repair/refitting in-between, like normal Starsector players.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2019, 12:48:22 AM »

Is it too much to ask for a toggle option for this behavior?

With my own uber-endgame (Nexerelin) fleets, I sometimes go for several back-to-back rounds of Endless Battle, and I'd prefer to 'space out' the resulting debris fields that I salvage from.

If not, well... I'll just have to wait several real-time minutes between matches and actually do maintenance/repair/refitting in-between, like normal Starsector players.
Well, the problem is often, than your colony fleet attacked the fleet(Like this is our fleet, your relation, i cannot fix it)
And after, they will lost the order to be full aggressive against you and flee.

Gladiator Society

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2019, 03:00:04 AM »

Well, the problem is often, than your colony fleet attacked the fleet(Like this is our fleet, your relation, i cannot fix it)
And after, they will lost the order to be full aggressive against you and flee.
Fair enough. Consider my request withdrawn.

Shuka

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2019, 03:06:35 PM »

NICE! Updates should be in the discord announcements heyooo

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2019, 01:38:01 PM »

Hum, A
Spoiler
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[close]
Spoiler
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh Keuf keuf, hum...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[close]
AHHH.

Update for Gladiator, for fix a crash and others IMPORTANT USELESS THING OF EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE has be added to the mod.

Version 1.1pre: (Break probably save for save who has already the mod)
-Posted early for the fix, but a ton of bounty will appears when they will be done, with the new dependencies stuff.
-Fix a crash.
-fix a bit the Gladiator faction for be sure than they never retreat.
-Add dependencies and others stuffs for support others mods on GS Bounty.
-Fix every bounty who depends of variants of another mod.
-Add a bounty who need 9 mods to be enabled. And some are not available for the moment.
-Nerfed remnant and delerict bounty.
-Add two portraits for some fleet.

The download link is on the main page.

This is "pre", for:
P: PONY
R: REALLY
E: ENERGETIC
Else, this update is just the pre-release of the real version, but i need to wait some time because a gentle guy will add more than twenty missions. Each with a story and a meme fleet.
Also, i need to made a "thing" for say what mods are lack for some missions and add a button for access to every others missions available. So yeah.
PRE for Pre-release.

Oh, and you can fight the Spore of SWP. Good luck for you.(Oh and like i like you, i will just say than you need anothers 9 mods to enable, for unlock the honor to beat this ship.)

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 01:42:49 PM by Snrasha »

Gladiator Society

Lutor27

• Ensign
  • "Bellum in omnes spiritu"
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2019, 05:14:44 PM »

The link says it's "blocked".
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7