Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: [0.95a] SAD: Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors  (Read 244315 times)

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] SAD: Sanguinary Anarchistic Defectors
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2018, 03:40:22 AM »

Download here

A fix version!

Ok, i add also a tiny cruiser.

Else..... well....
Fix a insane sound per reduce the sound and remove a another sound on the sound.
And the cruiser have a large mount, so, for get large weapon, this will be more simple.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 01:20:27 PM by Snrasha »
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] SAD: Sanguinary Anarchistic Defectors
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2018, 01:20:09 PM »

Download here

Version 0.81:
Spoiler
-Add a GS compatibility
-Add a phase ship.
-Nerf the owclaw flux dissipation 500 from 740
-Fix weapon pixel
-Increase power of the niddhoggr, replace some energy mount per synergy
[close]

The OwClaw has be too powerfull for a bad ship. And the Niddhogrr is not a cool ship with only energy mount.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

ASSIMKO

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] SAD: Sanguinary Anarchistic Defectors.
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 03:54:50 PM »

I really like the Shadowyards ships and this fan mod made me very happy. I would like to see more ships, principally the large cruisers besides capital ships with firepots like the disc-shaped ship of the Thule Legacy. My only highlight is because where I went I did not find the biggest ship of the mode, only the small ones, could have battle quest for them too. kkkkkk very lukewarm to new discoveries in your mod. Congratulations.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] SAD: Sanguinary Anarchistic Defectors.
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2018, 11:13:38 PM »

I really like the Shadowyards ships and this fan mod made me very happy. I would like to see more ships, principally the large cruisers besides capital ships with firepots like the disc-shaped ship of the Thule Legacy. My only highlight is because where I went I did not find the biggest ship of the mode, only the small ones, could have battle quest for them too. kkkkkk very lukewarm to new discoveries in your mod. Congratulations.

About the capital-size ship, you can found them on a Station, or if you try Gladiator mod(But this is not a correct solution).
They do not appears often(very rarely), else.

Thank you for your feedback ^^.

EDIT: Small fix about the Babi(the phase ship)
Version 0.81b:
-Fix the phase ship(Babi) mount
-Fix the shipsystem of Babi.
https://bitbucket.org/Snrasha/sad/downloads/sad_081b.zip

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 12:32:13 AM by Snrasha »

Gladiator Society

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] SAD: Sanguinary Anarchistic Defectors
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2018, 09:43:47 AM »

Download here
Requires LazyLib,GraphicsLib
No visible conflict with Nexerelin. Version Checker Available, Do not need Shadowyard for work

Upgraded to 0.9a, do not contains new thing(like the special raid, failed to implement that)
Do not hesit to report bug or feedback, please.
A update will come when Shadowyard Station will be done for had a Kitbashed version of Shadowyard station :smiley:

Gladiator Society

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2018, 11:28:31 AM »

yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

didnt mean to spam but this makes me real happy

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2018, 01:56:28 PM »

Isnt Maelstrom used by Diable?

travhill20

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2018, 02:14:50 PM »

Love the ship design and colors. I'll give this a go.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2018, 05:30:31 AM »

Do not hesitate to look on the Discord or to give a feedback. Thank.

Gladiator Society

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2018, 04:56:29 AM »

I've been playing around with this mod for a bit, and really like the ship designs and some of the weapons. However, I did notice a few things that made fighting these guys a bit repetitive -- in my current save, they seem to be present in about 20-30% of unexplored systems, usually with a ton of big fleets around as well. The drops don't seem all that worthwhile either, though I am wondering if that's due to a bug somewhere -- I'm not getting any survey drops from the motherships. Weapon drops may also be a bit too common, as a typical exploration run (10-15 systems) usually gives me several stacks of each.

With a bit of balancing, I think this could be a really fun mod. Keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 05:01:52 AM by XpanD »

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2018, 10:30:18 AM »

I've been playing around with this mod for a bit, and really like the ship designs and some of the weapons. However, I did notice a few things that made fighting these guys a bit repetitive -- in my current save, they seem to be present in about 20-30% of unexplored systems, usually with a ton of big fleets around as well. The drops don't seem all that worthwhile either, though I am wondering if that's due to a bug somewhere -- I'm not getting any survey drops from the motherships. Weapon drops may also be a bit too common, as a typical exploration run (10-15 systems) usually gives me several stacks of each.

With a bit of balancing, I think this could be a really fun mod. Keep up the good work!

For the problem of presence.Look like a bug, yeah, they have just ten system dedicaced (so often 1% of system and with a beacon) :)
For the Mothership, i will look for that too.
I know maybe where are these bug, thank you for your help.

For the Weapon drops, they are like the vanilla weapons, but i think, this is just because you drop only SAD weapons, and not every machine guns or others weapons drop on others fleet like delerict, pirate or remnant.

Gladiator Society

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2018, 10:46:22 AM »

For the problem of presence.Look like a bug, yeah, they have just ten system dedicaced (so often 1% of system and with a beacon) :)

Are more motherships supposed to spawn after initial sector generation? Right after I wrote my earlier post, I headed back to one of my own colonized systems and there was suddenly a mothership in there, along with a bunch of debris fields. Maybe that's why the SAD fleets are so common in my game?

For the Weapon drops, they are like the vanilla weapons, but i think, this is just because you drop only SAD weapons, and not every machine guns or others weapons drop on others fleet like delerict, pirate or remnant.

That would make a lot of sense, especially combined with how common the fleets are right now. I'm guessing that if those are made a bit less common this issue should fix itself, too.

Thanks for looking into all of this!

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2018, 11:42:52 AM »

Ah yeah, the sanguinary Anarchistic Defectors never abondon their system, but a system without beacon cannot have a SAD mothership, but look like they can, when you say that.     Each X months, a mothership re-appears on a SAD system than you have not visited after some time.

Gladiator Society

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2018, 11:45:52 AM »

Came across another small issue: The CEPC(S) is quite loud, especially when playing from lots of sources. I had a ton of ships with Wadjet fighters, and the CEPC sounds generally overpowered most other non-explosion sounds. Minor, but figured I'd mention it anyways.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2018, 12:39:04 AM »

Came across another small issue: The CEPC(S) is quite loud, especially when playing from lots of sources. I had a ton of ships with Wadjet fighters, and the CEPC sounds generally overpowered most other non-explosion sounds. Minor, but figured I'd mention it anyways.

Sure, i play rarely with 100% of the sound and i use the same sound with the same volume than the SRA weapon equivalent.

I will update the mod maybe after have inserted the new SAD station, but i need to wait the SRA update before :x

Gladiator Society

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8