Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Blog post: Skills and Story Points (07/08/19)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Common Drops 1.1 - Cherry picking blueprints made easy  (Read 2706 times)

Crimson Sky Gaurdian

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Common Drops 1.1 - Cherry picking blueprints made easy
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2019, 01:52:51 PM »

And that changed the pricing of it?
A little, as the price was determined based on both the item and the template.
Common ship blueprints are now 10000 credits cheaper, for instance.

It's still not enough to make the packages anything but silly-cheap priced, but I may just bite that bullet and increase their price too.

MesoTroniK

• Admiral
  • I am going to destroy your ships
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2019, 07:06:02 PM »

Crimson Sky Gaurdian, I want to apologize for my initial post. I read a bit too closely into what you said and misinterpreted it and was entirely my fault.

The same way a weapon mod doesn't. You can fit the new weapon on their ship and it "directly [modifies] the results of other mods" especially if the AI's auto fit did it.
But just like a weapon mod, none of their files are touched, none of their code is modified. Whether the user decides to run this mod with another is up to the user, no-one else.
Eh, just to make it clear here. What weapons a mod faction uses can through autofit in fact be controlled. And as to your second point, yea that was my bad as said earlier in this message as long as stuff is done on permission only and you said that was the plan earlier so you are good man :)

TheOSB320

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2019, 09:37:14 PM »

Hey, I think I might be *** but where exactly do I download this at? I don't see a download link.

Crimson Sky Gaurdian

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2019, 02:40:54 AM »

Crimson Sky Gaurdian, I want to apologize for my initial post. I read a bit too closely into what you said and misinterpreted it and was entirely my fault.
Ah it's fine, these things happen. Not like you shot an arch-duke or anything.
Hey, I think I might be *** but where exactly do I download this at? I don't see a download link.
It's attached to the first post.

Damienov

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2019, 04:14:48 AM »

You'll need to be logged in to see the attachment download link
Pages: 1 2 [3]