Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: [0.96a] LowTech Armada  (Read 289590 times)

Malignity.

• Ensign
  • Hi, im on steam, if you want to add me: PM =)
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] LowTech Armada
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2019, 07:07:46 AM »

Hi.

Enabling this mod will have my game crash on startup.
Error message : "Fatal: Weapon spec [LTA_moduleBarbican1_gauss] not found!".

Cheers
The night draws near and daylight fades
Ignore the voices discard the day
For the brand new darkness for the bright new way
Hit

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2019, 09:23:16 AM »

Hi.

Enabling this mod will have my game crash on startup.
Error message : "Fatal: Weapon spec [LTA_moduleBarbican1_gauss] not found!".

Cheers

This mod is not updated for the last version of Starsector. Read the message just before your message for see the reason ^^.
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

mora

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2020, 12:47:10 PM »

I'm sorry, for now life stuff has taken over a bit, but I promise I will get back to work on making this 0.9 compatible soon.

I am so sorry for the delay.
So today, I've updated this mod to be compatible with 0.9.1a for my personal use since it looked like a solid mod. Would you host it somewhere or merge it if I gave you the files?

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2020, 12:56:56 PM »

I'm sorry, for now life stuff has taken over a bit, but I promise I will get back to work on making this 0.9 compatible soon.

I am so sorry for the delay.
So today, I've updated this mod to be compatible with 0.9.1a for my personal use since it looked like a solid mod. Would you host it somewhere or merge it if I gave you the files?

Hate to break this to you since you spent all the time to update it, but the authors been updating and adding all kinds of new stuff and has been testing on the starsector discord for awhile now.

mora

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2020, 01:39:35 PM »

Hate to break this to you since you spent all the time to update it, but the authors been updating and adding all kinds of new stuff and has been testing on the starsector discord for awhile now.
There goes a few hours of my life... well at least I have this current version.
Care to share what kind of new stuff is coming?

Sterdude

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2020, 02:38:56 PM »

There goes a few hours of my life... well at least I have this current version.
Care to share what kind of new stuff is coming?

Underworld on crack. Lots of new ships. Especially for pirates.

It's very close to being finished as well, expect to see it within the next 2 weeks I think. Don't quote me on that though.

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] LowTech Armada
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2020, 05:48:56 PM »

Ayyy nice to see the update out, lookin forward to playin it.

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2020, 11:02:01 PM »

LTA doesn't show up in the game launcher, it's called LTA right? It doesn't show up in game launcher, i'm install it correctly and checking the game files itself, everything look like in order, but 'LTA' doesn't show up.

"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

YuiTheModder

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2020, 04:07:22 AM »

LTA doesn't show up in the game launcher, it's called LTA right? It doesn't show up in game launcher, i'm install it correctly and checking the game files itself, everything look like in order, but 'LTA' doesn't show up.

Yes that should be correct, I'll have a check and see if any files got messed up in the upload  :), is anyone else dealing with this problem?

Edit: I did not get this bug on start on my end, perhaps this is due to something in your base files?

Some zip or Jar unpacking programs unpack into a subfolder but I see yours hasn't, I'm not sure how to help you sorry.

It's probably not helpful, but this is where the game will sort your LTA files to in the launcher if you have mods:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:24:00 AM by YuiTheModder »

Sterdude

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2020, 06:19:49 AM »

I see it in the game launcher just fine. Tweet, Tweet.

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2020, 11:15:41 AM »

Yes that should be correct, I'll have a check and see if any files got messed up in the upload  :), is anyone else dealing with this problem?

Edit: I did not get this bug on start on my end, perhaps this is due to something in your base files?

Some zip or Jar unpacking programs unpack into a subfolder but I see yours hasn't, I'm not sure how to help you sorry.

It's probably not helpful, but this is where the game will sort your LTA files to in the launcher if you have mods:

Yeah, i also confuse because it's supposed to work, is starsector have mod limit? i try delete some mod, i got contact with several people on discord, i open the files and check everything, move out several mods, even try to force enable the mod with enabled_mods.json, still doesn't work
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2020, 01:41:18 PM »

So about LTA problem above, it's somehow appear when i move all the mod from Mods folder, when i re-move the my modlist again, it's somehow dissapear again.

mora

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2020, 03:06:23 PM »

A great update, which has more content than the last one! However...
The Scourer (XIV), despite being a XIV ship its tech is "Low Tech" instead of the unique "XIV Battlegroup". Its also tagged as "lowtech_bp" instead of "XIV_bp" making it available to the Luddic Church,Persean League,Independents(Scavengers) and the Sindrian Diktat. Also, one of its variants are named "Elite" and the cruiser it self is designated as an "Elite Cruiser" sometimes making it into "Elite Elite Cruiser". The descriptions say that it is supposed to be a "Super Heavy Cruiser" so why not make it that?

Captain Trek

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2020, 02:32:07 AM »

It seems like the overwhelming majority of ships in your mod don't have codex entries. Is that intentional?

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2020, 03:37:59 AM »

So about LTA problem above, it's somehow appear when i move all the mod from Mods folder, when i re-move the my modlist again, it's somehow dissapear again.

So i have find out what the problem is, LTA doesn't compatible with Colatlus (Discord Mod, Colossus and Atlas Combine also made by Yui), probably ID Collision.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10