Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 49

Author Topic: [0.97a] Mayasuran Navy 11.0.0 RC1  (Read 698051 times)

Salano

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Mayasuran Navy 8.2.1 RC3
« Reply #270 on: September 30, 2019, 01:33:34 AM »

There seems to be a bug that doesn't allow a player to be commissioned by or increase standing with the Mayasuran faction by trading AI cores, because all of the administrators are still showing as Persean League administrators, even though the planet shows the Mayasuran faction. I have the required 10 standing in both factions, and still can't get a commission. Can't help Mayasura if they won't let me Dx

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #271 on: September 30, 2019, 02:19:52 AM »

There seems to be a bug that doesn't allow a player to be commissioned by or increase standing with the Mayasuran faction by trading AI cores, because all of the administrators are still showing as Persean League administrators, even though the planet shows the Mayasuran faction. I have the required 10 standing in both factions, and still can't get a commission. Can't help Mayasura if they won't let me Dx
Have you downloaded the new patch?
I run a mostly variety stream at
https://www.twitch.tv/knightchasevr
Hope to see you there sometime!
Follow my twitter at https://twitter.com/PanzerCrusader for mod updates. AND JOIN THE #1 GAMER DISCORD AT
http://discord.gg/TfnmXCxJuQ

Salano

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 30, 2019, 03:09:36 AM »

Yes, I was using RC2 originally, and updated to RC3 and tried again before leaving my original comment. It still didn't work on RC3.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 12:54:52 AM by Salano »

Salano

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 01, 2019, 01:48:27 AM »

It seems that a new save is needed between RC2 and RC3?
I was able to dig around in the save code and switch the administrators to the right faction, but Mairaath still doesn't have it's heavy industry, military base, or ground defenses from the RC3 update. Is there any way to regenerate Mairaath or cheat them in, or is Mairaath just gonna be weak this run?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 01:58:29 AM by Salano »

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #274 on: October 01, 2019, 10:22:28 AM »

It seems that a new save is needed between RC2 and RC3?
I was able to dig around in the save code and switch the administrators to the right faction, but Mairaath still doesn't have it's heavy industry, military base, or ground defenses from the RC3 update. Is there any way to regenerate Mairaath or cheat them in, or is Mairaath just gonna be weak this run?
Ah, sorry you need a new save, unfortunately.
Follow my twitter at https://twitter.com/PanzerCrusader for mod updates. AND JOIN THE #1 GAMER DISCORD AT

Salano

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 01, 2019, 09:57:00 PM »

I was able to use the console commands mod to add the missing industries to Mairaath in the end, hopefully everything should work out

lechibang

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 14, 2019, 05:37:30 AM »

Hey Chase, might as well put this here in the forums
I noticed that the Onocrotalus's hardpoint barrels are strangely off from the base sprite.
Do it yourself, as people always say.

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #277 on: October 14, 2019, 09:14:39 PM »

Hey Chase, might as well put this here in the forums
I noticed that the Onocrotalus's hardpoint barrels are strangely off from the base sprite.

Hey hey!
Lucky, I've noticed that when I released the patch... It turns out I was using the same turret barrel sprite for the hardpoint barrel sprite which leads to that problem.
Spoiler
[close]

Rest assured though, I've been waiting for a big release to release my next patch, but it'll be a great one I promise! Within the next 2 weeks or less, I hope!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:23:03 PM by Knight Chase »

spyingsnake

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 16, 2019, 04:34:22 AM »

Hey, Chase. Love the mod - can't imagine playing the game without it.
I have some suggestions and a question.

1. The Adjective. Which one to use: Mayasuran - like in Mayasuran Navy, or Mayasurian - like in the NamePrefix entries?
2. Nexerelin file. Perhaps you could add "colonyExpeditionChance" - It would make sense that the mayasur(i)ans would want to acquire more resources at the start to help them wage war on the Hegemony/The Church. You should also add "alignments" entry - I've noticed that without it Mayasura rarely forms alliances.
3. Varya's Unique Bounties. You could make a unique bounty for Varya's Sector and give players a chance to acquire Zygaena through a challenging battle. I've made the bounty for myself already, so I can just send you the file/code If you want to implement it.
3. The Color. It IS somewhat hard to read it, and it is really similar to the one Dassault-Mikoyan uses. I've attached an image for comparison and uploaded some more on imgur. The colors I used are "color":[0,41,120,255], "baseUIColor":[63,94,153,255]. https://imgur.com/a/bkh5fH0
4. The Flag. It's probably just me, but I feel like the flag is way too plain. I've made a quick edit of an old Persean League flag - maybe you'll like, maybe you won't.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 04:50:24 AM by spyingsnake »

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #279 on: October 16, 2019, 07:09:46 PM »

Hey, Chase. Love the mod - can't imagine playing the game without it.
I have some suggestions and a question.

1. The Adjective. Which one to use: Mayasuran - like in Mayasuran Navy, or Mayasurian - like in the NamePrefix entries?
2. Nexerelin file. Perhaps you could add "colonyExpeditionChance" - It would make sense that the mayasur(i)ans would want to acquire more resources at the start to help them wage war on the Hegemony/The Church. You should also add "alignments" entry - I've noticed that without it Mayasura rarely forms alliances.
3. Varya's Unique Bounties. You could make a unique bounty for Varya's Sector and give players a chance to acquire Zygaena through a challenging battle. I've made the bounty for myself already, so I can just send you the file/code If you want to implement it.
3. The Color. It IS somewhat hard to read it, and it is really similar to the one Dassault-Mikoyan uses. I've attached an image for comparison and uploaded some more on imgur. The colors I used are "color":[0,41,120,255], "baseUIColor":[63,94,153,255]. https://imgur.com/a/bkh5fH0
4. The Flag. It's probably just me, but I feel like the flag is way too plain. I've made a quick edit of an old Persean League flag - maybe you'll like, maybe you won't.
Thank you for the feedback!

1. Mayasurian is generally for a person, I use Mayasuran as the adjective for ships like Mayasuran Navy.
2. I've added the colony expedition chance to "1" with a max range of "25", so we'll see how that goes.
3. Please DM me over discord in a PM over the forums, I'm interested in seeing this!
3again. I've switched out the colors to a more silver, which is the color of the engines I use along with being one of the main colors for the (M) ships.
Spoiler
[close]
4. I think the flag is alright for now, I like the three stars in the middle representing the three astropoli!

I'll be releasing the next patch relatively soon, maybe today or tomorrow.

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: [0.9.1a] Mayasuran Navy 8.2.2
« Reply #280 on: October 19, 2019, 07:06:13 PM »

Mayasuran Navy 8.2.2

-Javanicus layout and sprite changed and added vectored thrusters.
-Raseri layout and sprite changed and added vectored thrusters.
-Mokarran sprite changes and added vectored thrusters.
-Nebulosa sprite changes.
-Added Onocrotalus, Arbalest Battery and Triple Beam Cannon to the Joker drone's list of weapons.
-Fixed Onocrotalus Hardpoint's barrels floating.
-Changed UI color from blue to silver for the Mayasura faction.
-Added basic mayasuran blueprint package to Mayasuran start.
-Added Nexerelin profile to Mayasura.

Redownload, I've made some quick changes to the Javanicus and had to reupload multiple times, please forgive me!
8.2.2 RC2 Quick Patch
-Quick Javanicus sprite change and added bigger vectored thrusters.
-Quick Raseri sprite change

https://bitbucket.org/KnightChase/starsector-mods/downloads/Mayasuran_Navy_8.2.2_RC2.7z

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 12:16:49 AM by Knight Chase »

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Mayasuran Navy 8.2.2 RC2
« Reply #281 on: October 20, 2019, 04:05:25 AM »

Javanicus is now thicc. Also really like the Nebulosa changes.

My only minor suggestion is the Javanicus could maybe do with another rear engine? As it now looks really thicc for two engines to push. But that's just a minor gripe/suggestion.

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 20, 2019, 05:20:06 AM »

Older Raseri was more detailed in middle-front part.

AlicianeAlton

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 21, 2019, 02:16:03 PM »

Hi !

First thank for this mod I coudn't play without it since I started using it.
Wich lead me to a question I got this bug, and since it involved the Raseri I thought maybe you would know if its related to your mod or if it can append to anyship.
I got this bug when going in the ship's storage of my Prime colony where a raseri is stored, here it is:
1368022 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull [MSS_Raseri] variant [683237_3]: slot id [WS0018] not found for weapon [scalaron_torpedo_small]
Here is the all thing, I tryed googling the error but got nothing:
Spoiler
1368022 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull [MSS_Raseri] variant [683237_3]: slot id [WS0018] not found for weapon [scalaron_torpedo_small]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull [MSS_Raseri] variant [683237_3]: slot id [WS0018] not found for weapon [scalaron_torpedo_small]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.oooo.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.OO0O.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.OO0O.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.intsuper.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.fleet.FleetMemberView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.D.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e$Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.O0oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.oOOo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.String.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.O0oO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.Objectsuper.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I hope i can be of some help. I use some other mod basicly Nexerelin and a big bunch of faction mods, all the libraries, and utilities like audio plus and leading pip, starship legends, lightshow, automatic orders, combats analytics, combat chatter, commisionned crew, console commands, common radar, weapon group control.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work ! ;)

Ps: sorry for the syntaxe i'am french... 

Edit: I just tryed again and got the bug again, i'm 100% that it didn't happen before the last update since I already had the Raseri and even used it quite a while, hope it can help.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 02:50:44 PM by AlicianeAlton »

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #284 on: October 21, 2019, 07:12:45 PM »

Hi !

First thank for this mod I coudn't play without it since I started using it.
Wich lead me to a question I got this bug, and since it involved the Raseri I thought maybe you would know if its related to your mod or if it can append to anyship.
I got this bug when going in the ship's storage of my Prime colony where a raseri is stored, here it is:
Here is the all thing, I tryed googling the error but got nothing:
Spoiler
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull [MSS_Raseri] variant [683237_3]: slot id [WS0018] not found for weapon [scalaron_torpedo_small]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.oooo.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.OO0O.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.OO0O.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.intsuper.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.fleet.FleetMemberView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.D.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e$Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.O0oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.oOOo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.String.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.O0oO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.Objectsuper.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I hope i can be of some help. I use some other mod basicly Nexerelin and a big bunch of faction mods, all the libraries, and utilities like audio plus and leading pip, starship legends, lightshow, automatic orders, combats analytics, combat chatter, commisionned crew, console commands, common radar, weapon group control.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work ! ;)

Ps: sorry for the syntaxe i'am french... 

Edit: I just tryed again and got the bug again, i'm 100% that it didn't happen before the last update since I already had the Raseri and even used it quite a while, hope it can help.

Remove the weapons from it before downloading the current patch. As I've changed the weapons layout so it means the ship doesn't have small missile slots anymore.
https://bitbucket.org/KnightChase/starsector-mods/downloads/Mayasuran_Navy_8.2.1_RC3.7z Here have the link for the old version too.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 12:02:58 AM by Knight Chase »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 49