Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 49

Author Topic: [0.97a] Mayasuran Navy 11.0.0 RC1  (Read 698122 times)

Shoat

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Mayasuran Navy 8.2.0 RC5
« Reply #210 on: May 23, 2019, 08:48:58 PM »

OK who has tried a Nexerelin playthrough as member of Mayasuran Navy?   Any interesting to report?  This is also one of my game starts on my list for 0.9.1a I must admit...

It seems like they aren't on the map. Starting as them gave me starting fleet made of their ships, but I was just assigned a commission with the Sindrian Diktat instead.

BringerofBabies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 24, 2019, 05:22:29 AM »

OK who has tried a Nexerelin playthrough as member of Mayasuran Navy?   Any interesting to report?  This is also one of my game starts on my list for 0.9.1a I must admit...

It seems like they aren't on the map. Starting as them gave me starting fleet made of their ships, but I was just assigned a commission with the Sindrian Diktat instead.

That sounds like a bug - I was given a commission with the Persean League, which is correct per the mod's lore - Mayasura is part of the PL.

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 24, 2019, 10:06:19 AM »

Just in case anyone was eagerly awaiting an update (nobody was, I know):

Mayasuran Nearly is now updated for 0.9.1a. Click the superfighter-equipped freighter to superfight:

oh yeah changelog:
- Gemini (M) now costs (silly voice) one hundred thousand credits (end silly voice)
- Burn increased to 9 to match new Gemini stats
- FP increased for no real reason
- PPT dropped by a minute, making this slightly less disgusting
- mod_info.json updated to say 0.9.1a and v. 0.2
Kadur Remnant: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6649
Vayra's Sector: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16058
Vayra's Ship Pack: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16059

im gonna push jangala into the sun i swear to god im gonna do it

sawert42

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 25, 2019, 09:22:00 AM »

I got this bug after trying to load game after updating my mod list, new game is working correct but my save is crashing

[attachment deleted by admin]

Avanitia

• Commander
  • Local Egg Demon
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Mayasuran Navy 8.2.0
« Reply #214 on: May 25, 2019, 10:17:02 AM »

I got this bug after trying to load game after updating my mod list, new game is working correct but my save is crashing
Update 8.2.0 breaks saves due to removal of Spoonbill.

Spoiler

-Removed Spoonbill, save breaker
-Added Heron (M)
-Added Orchard Autocannon, Medium High Explosive Ballistic.
-Added Heavy Ion Lance, Large Energy Beam.
-Adjusted Conquest (M)'s frontal medium energy turrets to hybrids.
-Adjusted Launch Speed of Gorgon SRM to 180 from 100, Hitpoints to 230 from 150. Made overall flight characteristics faster: Turn acceleration to 550 from 210. Turn rate to 140 from 70.
-Adjusted Winghead's hybrid mounts to energy for the smalls, rearmost small turrets adjusted to face rearwards and the composite medium mounts adjusted to synergy.
-Adjusted Mokarran's frontal turrets on its head to be energy, adjusted arcs to be more versatile instead of just frontal facing. Frontal medium hardpoints adjusted to ballistic only.
-Adjusted Bomber refit times.

Just a couple new weapons and some more balancing. Spoonbill switched to an actual modernized Heron, should provide a 3 deck carrier with the (M) buffs for bombers.
[close]
You haven't played Starsector unless your storage has one thousand Vulcans in it.

sawert42

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 25, 2019, 10:30:01 AM »

Oh ok thanks, will i still have old version of mod so i will just use old one until i decide to start new game with for example new mods

Whitey

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 12, 2019, 03:45:18 PM »

Hi! Love the mod.
The MSS Mako is an interesting ship, however, the MSS Mako (M) includes the following text-
the Mako was given a heavy modernization including the switching of the standard bombs to a cluster MIRV.

But then it doesn't (seem to) change from the default bomb launcher to an MRIV Variant.
I assume the default Mako bomb launcher is MSS_bomb_frigate, and the MRIV is the MSS_bomb_KE variant.
Possible oversight or bug, I assume?

Anyway, I really appreciate the work you put into this mod, can't wait to see what more you have in store for us.

bamzooki2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 13, 2019, 09:22:04 AM »

That sounds like a bug - I was given a commission with the Persean League, which is correct per the mod's lore - Mayasura is part of the PL.

Having the same issue as the other guy, Mayasuran faction isn't spawning it seems.

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 13, 2019, 10:49:09 AM »

Having the same issue as the other guy, Mayasuran faction isn't spawning it seems.

Did you do a random core worlds gen?  I've had issues with factions and that.

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 13, 2019, 10:52:19 AM »

It's intended. Mayasuran faction doesn't spawn any planets in random generation, doesn't have anything set to spawn in Corvus mode and it's also made to transfer the player to Persean League faction on game start.

bamzooki2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 13, 2019, 11:48:25 AM »

It's intended. Mayasuran faction doesn't spawn any planets in random generation, doesn't have anything set to spawn in Corvus mode and it's also made to transfer the player to Persean League faction on game start.

Oh? How are we supposed to get the hulls ingame then? I wasn't doing a random gen
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 11:50:49 AM by bamzooki2 »

Igncom1

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 13, 2019, 12:18:21 PM »

The League sells them and uses them, you should also be able to find blueprints for the ships out on the unexplored systems.
Sunders are the best ship in the game.

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #222 on: June 13, 2019, 03:31:28 PM »

Hi! Love the mod.
The MSS Mako is an interesting ship, however, the MSS Mako (M) includes the following text-
the Mako was given a heavy modernization including the switching of the standard bombs to a cluster MIRV.

But then it doesn't (seem to) change from the default bomb launcher to an MRIV Variant.
I assume the default Mako bomb launcher is MSS_bomb_frigate, and the MRIV is the MSS_bomb_KE variant.

Anyway, I really appreciate the work you put into this mod, can't wait to see what more you have in store for us.

The Mako (M)'s cluster bombs are in progress! Also, I'll have the faction working soon enough, I just need to figure out world gen.
I run a mostly variety stream at
https://www.twitch.tv/knightchasevr
Hope to see you there sometime!
Follow my twitter at https://twitter.com/PanzerCrusader for mod updates. AND JOIN THE #1 GAMER DISCORD AT
http://discord.gg/TfnmXCxJuQ

vorpal+5

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 13, 2019, 08:54:47 PM »

Could you add please 10 lines of context in your first post? I know next to nothing of the current lore. Also, can you add what your mod adds in practical term? I mean, I sure can infer it adds ships and weapons, but can you elaborate in plain text what it does. A kind of description of your mod in plain, factual, words would be appreciated.

bamzooki2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 14, 2019, 04:19:51 AM »

Hi! Love the mod.

The Mako (M)'s cluster bombs are in progress! Also, I'll have the faction working soon enough, I just need to figure out world gen.

PRAISE!!! Thank you! in the meantime i'll try and create a bootlegged version of it.  Thank you so much for your work on this mod!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 49