Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 49

Author Topic: [0.97a] Mayasuran Navy 11.0.0 RC1  (Read 697985 times)

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: [0.8.1a] Mayasuran Navy 8.0.6
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2018, 01:28:17 AM »

New patch for the Mayasurans! New Javanicus, new Mako, new Joker drone. Some minor tweaks, but big changes to your favorite defense cruiser!
I run a mostly variety stream at
https://www.twitch.tv/knightchasevr
Hope to see you there sometime!
Follow my twitter at https://twitter.com/PanzerCrusader for mod updates. AND JOIN THE #1 GAMER DISCORD AT
http://discord.gg/TfnmXCxJuQ

Regularity

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2018, 03:11:07 PM »

I like your ships, even if they are a bit overpowered, but they're near impossible to find. Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places; what factions normally sell them?

I hope you consider giving them their own in-game faction and planet in the future so we can see their fleets flying around and bashing stuff around in Dynasector and Nexelin.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:16:30 PM by Regularity »

Igncom1

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2018, 03:30:59 PM »

The Persean League is where I have been getting mine. Not sure any other factions even would have access to these ships due to the leagues control over the current 'remnants' of Mayasura.
Sunders are the best ship in the game.

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2018, 10:12:45 PM »

I like your ships, even if they are a bit overpowered, but they're near impossible to find. Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places; what factions normally sell them?

I hope you consider giving them their own in-game faction and planet in the future so we can see their fleets flying around and bashing stuff around in Dynasector and Nexelin.
Oh most definitely. The plan is to make another station orbiting Mairaath. So if you choose them in Nex, you'll have to secure your home field. I'll definitely have it up once 0.9 for Starsector rolls out.

Follow my twitter at https://twitter.com/PanzerCrusader for mod updates. AND JOIN THE #1 GAMER DISCORD AT

Octavus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Mayasuran Navy 8.0.3
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2018, 03:49:21 AM »

Tried your mod, it crashes whenever I launch Starsector. Disabling only your mod and it launches and works. So it must be your mod and/or a conflict with something.

CTD messagebox:
"Fatal: Index: 3, Size: 1
Starsector 0.8.1a-RC8"

From starsector.log:
14397 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [ABSOLUTE_AND_CWD: null (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\JP_RC\data\hulls\skins\syndicate_asp_mercury.skin)]
14398 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\JP_RC\data\hulls\skins\syndicate_asp_vigilance.skin]
14399 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [ABSOLUTE_AND_CWD: null (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\JP_RC\data\hulls\skins\syndicate_asp_vigilance.skin)]
14399 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy\data\hulls\skins\MSS_Mokarran_D.skin]
14400 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [ABSOLUTE_AND_CWD: null (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy\data\hulls\skins\MSS_Mokarran_D.skin)]
14400 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy\data\hulls\skins\MSS_Mokarran_Special.skin]
14401 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [ABSOLUTE_AND_CWD: null (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy\data\hulls\skins\MSS_Mokarran_Special.skin)]
14402 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy\data\hulls\skins\MSS_Mudskipper.skin]
14403 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [ABSOLUTE_AND_CWD: null (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy\data\hulls\skins\MSS_Mudskipper.skin)]
14809 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 3, Size: 1
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 3, Size: 1
   at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.OO0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This is actually caused by the Starsector FX mod, I'd recommend disabling it to get Mayasura working.
Hey just wondering if there's any chance in the future that mayasuran can be compatible with fx > . >

MesoTroniK

• Admiral
  • I am going to destroy your ships
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2018, 04:30:41 PM »

The FX Mod is not compatible with anything.

xenoargh

• Admiral
  • naively breaking things!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2018, 01:47:19 AM »

FX Mod isn't combatible with mods that use .SKIN files that modify Vanilla ships that have the "engineSlotChanges" field filled out.  Basically, FX Mod ships don't have the same number of Engine Slots as their original Vanilla versions (the whole point is to get rid of Engines, since they're resource hogs, after all) and that causes a crash.  

I'm sorry it's causing you a problem with the mod, but that's not something I can fix for you on my end.  Best fix is to get rid of the "engineSlotChanges" field in the JSON.

Here are fixed files; just remove the .TXT extension and replace in data/hulls/skins.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 01:51:37 AM by xenoargh »
Please check out my SS projects :)
Xeno's Mod Pack

whatdoesthisbuttondo

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2018, 02:36:35 PM »

Like the visual style, blends into vanilla perfectly.

Small problem running this on Linux, there is uppercase/lowercase issue with:

graphics/mayasura/ships/MSS_Brawlerhead.png

Referenced as lowercase, so either needs to be renamed to MSS_brawlerhead.png, or (keeping with the naming pattern) have
the reference corrected.

Knight Chase

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: [0.8.1a] Mayasuran Navy 8.0.7
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2018, 05:29:57 PM »

New patch, new stuff!

-Adjusted Javanicus hull to 18000, armor to 1600. Changed system to maneuvering jets. adjusted several turret arcs, changed mount slots on frontal hardpoints to missile, new sprite. Ordnance points to 370.
-Added Javanicus (M)
-Added Sentinel PD System to Javanicus (M)
-Added shield to Joker drone, 270 arc.
-New system, Siege mode for the Joker. Buffs range, extends shield, lowers weapon flux cost.
-New Sipahi sprite.
-Slightly New Mokarran sprite.
-Added two turret slots to the Perryi. 270 degree rear turret switched out for 360 degree one. Swarmers added to middle turrets.
-New Weapon, Arbalest Battery
-Beefier weapon sound on the Gandiva.
-Gandiva damage from 700x3 to 750x3
-Organized ship.csv

Zavek

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2018, 01:58:47 PM »

Great ships that are very versatile in fitting.
sadly also very hard to aquire, have you thought about adding a military market on mairaath to help making them more easier to find?

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2018, 02:11:22 PM »

Please, remove PD module from stern on this cruiser. It is strange, it is useless, it is bad and this is bug.
Spoiler
[close]

Also, gunship on superheavy destroyer to useless, do it as drone on "Tempest" and give ship "Maneuvering Jets" they are really necessary to him. On current moment this destroyer isn't necessary, better to use "Hammerhead".

Also - 2, "Winghead" need more speed(like +25), he flies more slowly than the most battleships.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 02:19:21 PM by DrakonST »
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

Flying_Whale

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2018, 04:39:07 AM »

Hi! Where can I find those ships in Nexerelin sector? What system?

Octavus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2018, 03:28:12 AM »

The FX Mod is not compatible with anything.
welp that is unfortunate

Octavus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2018, 03:28:56 AM »

FX Mod isn't combatible with mods that use .SKIN files that modify Vanilla ships that have the "engineSlotChanges" field filled out.  Basically, FX Mod ships don't have the same number of Engine Slots as their original Vanilla versions (the whole point is to get rid of Engines, since they're resource hogs, after all) and that causes a crash.  

I'm sorry it's causing you a problem with the mod, but that's not something I can fix for you on my end.  Best fix is to get rid of the "engineSlotChanges" field in the JSON.

Here are fixed files; just remove the .TXT extension and replace in data/hulls/skins.
Thank you for your help good sir :D

00lewnor

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2018, 01:03:09 AM »

Hello, I’ve found a minor bug report; I found a MSS Sipahi Tail for sale in the Sindria black market.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 49