Fractal Softworks Forum
June 24, 2018, 02:26:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New blog post: Pirate Bases, Raids, and Objectives (06/12/18); In-dev patch notes for Starsector 0.9a (06/01/18);Starsector 0.8.1a is out!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.8.1a] Mayasuran Navy 8.0.6  (Read 14239 times)
Knight Chase
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2018, 01:28:17 AM »

New patch for the Mayasurans! New Javanicus, new Mako, new Joker drone. Some minor tweaks, but big changes to your favorite defense cruiser!
Regularity
Lieutenant

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2018, 03:11:07 PM »

I like your ships, even if they are a bit overpowered, but they're near impossible to find. Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places; what factions normally sell them?

I hope you consider giving them their own in-game faction and planet in the future so we can see their fleets flying around and bashing stuff around in Dynasector and Nexelin.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:16:30 PM by Regularity » Logged
Igncom1
Captain

View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2018, 03:30:59 PM »

The Persean League is where I have been getting mine. Not sure any other factions even would have access to these ships due to the leagues control over the current 'remnants' of Mayasura.
Knight Chase
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2018, 10:12:45 PM »

I like your ships, even if they are a bit overpowered, but they're near impossible to find. Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places; what factions normally sell them?

I hope you consider giving them their own in-game faction and planet in the future so we can see their fleets flying around and bashing stuff around in Dynasector and Nexelin.
Oh most definitely. The plan is to make another station orbiting Mairaath. So if you choose them in Nex, you'll have to secure your home field. I'll definitely have it up once 0.9 for Starsector rolls out.

shade7480
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2018, 03:49:21 AM »

Tried your mod, it crashes whenever I launch Starsector. Disabling only your mod and it launches and works. So it must be your mod and/or a conflict with something.

CTD messagebox:
"Fatal: Index: 3, Size: 1
Starsector 0.8.1a-RC8"

From starsector.log:
14397 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [ABSOLUTE_AND_CWD: null (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\JP_RC\data\hulls\skins\syndicate_asp_mercury.skin)]
14398 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\JP_RC\data\hulls\skins\syndicate_asp_vigilance.skin]
14399 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [ABSOLUTE_AND_CWD: null (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\JP_RC\data\hulls\skins\syndicate_asp_vigilance.skin)]
14399 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy\data\hulls\skins\MSS_Mokarran_D.skin]
14400 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [ABSOLUTE_AND_CWD: null (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy\data\hulls\skins\MSS_Mokarran_D.skin)]
14400 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy\data\hulls\skins\MSS_Mokarran_Special.skin]
14401 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [ABSOLUTE_AND_CWD: null (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy\data\hulls\skins\MSS_Mokarran_Special.skin)]
14402 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy\data\hulls\skins\MSS_Mudskipper.skin]
14403 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [ABSOLUTE_AND_CWD: null (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Mayasuran Navy\data\hulls\skins\MSS_Mudskipper.skin)]
14809 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 3, Size: 1
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 3, Size: 1
   at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.OO0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This is actually caused by the Starsector FX mod, I'd recommend disabling it to get Mayasura working.
Hey just wondering if there's any chance in the future that mayasuran can be compatible with fx > . >
MesoTroniK
Admiral

I am going to destroy your ships

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2018, 04:30:41 PM »

The FX Mod is not compatible with anything.

xenoargh
Admiral

Not a super-villain in real life.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2018, 01:47:19 AM »

FX Mod isn't combatible with mods that use .SKIN files that modify Vanilla ships that have the "engineSlotChanges" field filled out.  Basically, FX Mod ships don't have the same number of Engine Slots as their original Vanilla versions (the whole point is to get rid of Engines, since they're resource hogs, after all) and that causes a crash.  

I'm sorry it's causing you a problem with the mod, but that's not something I can fix for you on my end.  Best fix is to get rid of the "engineSlotChanges" field in the JSON.

Here are fixed files; just remove the .TXT extension and replace in data/hulls/skins.

* MSS_Hammerhead_TLH.skin.txt (0.72 KB - downloaded 8 times.)
* MSS_Mudskipper.skin.txt (1 KB - downloaded 9 times.)
* MSS_Hammerhead_TLH.skin.txt (0.72 KB - downloaded 8 times.)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 01:51:37 AM by xenoargh » Logged

Check out my SS projects Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: