Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: no mission probe on survey mission  (Read 2005 times)

wei270

• Commander
    • View Profile
no mission probe on survey mission
« on: January 16, 2018, 01:42:50 AM »

this is more likely to happen if i take multiple survey mission at once and some of the probe which should be the mission probe ( in the only barren planet or object) but the mission icon does n't appear

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: no mission probe on survey mission
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 09:16:44 AM »

Thanks for the report, I'll keep an eye out. Is it possible that you simply haven't found the probe? Were the "analyze" missions in the same star system?

wei270

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 11:28:14 PM »

yes in the int mission section it said with in system and i did a plante scan it only has 1 barren plante and the sec time one astroile field and it said the probe will be there there is one but no mission.

and some time if you take two mission is the same system. i did it a 3 times

1 time there is a big debris field where are two mission objects. other 2 times however since it is the two mission is probably on the same probe when i scan it, it only compete the latest mission that i took and left the earlier mission unachievable.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 08:32:15 AM »

1 time there is a big debris field where are two mission objects. other 2 times however since it is the two mission is probably on the same probe when i scan it, it only compete the latest mission that i took and left the earlier mission unachievable.

Aha, that one should be fixed for the next release.

Goumindong

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 02:57:12 PM »

Just had this happen to me when there was no in-system overlap(I had taken 4 missions total though). There were spawns at the correct location (at the jump points) but none of them let me complete the mission

Kanjejou

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2021, 11:34:32 AM »

just a question where are the probe supposed to be right know i avoid all probe recovery because i neevr find them.