Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: [0.9a] Foundation Of Borken v0.2.4-RC3 (2019-1-19)  (Read 204568 times)

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Foundation Of Borken v0.2.3-RC1
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2018, 05:09:04 PM »

Can someone please tell me how i supposed to join them?
I dont understand that Evolver part, when i accept that i dont get any new ship or anything, and fighting alongside them is also out of question because in that star system there are no enemies for them to fight (tried in several star systems, managed to get into system where they got one of two planets but luddic church did not have fleets already).

An that PMC? Didnt try that one (only about 2 hours in game - started as single frigate captain - independent)

Evolvers are gained with a Foundation Of Borken cargo ship (they produce them automatically per size) and taking Borken ships into battle.

Of course, you have to get said ships first.

As for joining the Foundation...Favorable or more and then you can trade with them.
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2018, 02:04:06 AM »

Had a crash when clicking on a recovered Polyps in refit screen; dunno if it's mod-fixable but posting here just in case:

Spoiler
Code: txt
17275233 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.OOoO.advanceEvenIfPaused(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.oOOO.ôoO000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.oOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.Stringsuper.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.G.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.G.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.G.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.j.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.j.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interface.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Oo0o$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Oo0o.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.G.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.D.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Oo0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.J.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher17275233 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.OOoO.advanceEvenIfPaused(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.oOOO.ôoO000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.oOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.Stringsuper.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.G.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.G.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.G.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.j.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.j.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Oo0o$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Oo0o.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.G.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.D.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Oo0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.J.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

mkire

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2018, 01:37:10 AM »

so is the byakhee supposed to be a mediocre 4 bay carrier, or am i missing something?

nb8

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2019, 12:05:36 PM »

we need it. now

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2019, 12:20:07 PM »

we need it. now

I'm not a content creator but I can tell you what we need. People to patiently wait for a mod author to do their thing. Messaging a thread saying "WE NEED IT WE NEED IT." believe it or not will not assist in getting a mod ready for release faster. If you have a criticism like balance, or ships ect thats fine but stop with all this WE NEED IT ***. Mods are like a gift. You don't get to ask to for them. There is a ton of effort that goes into a mod and its not like the creators get payed. I will acquiesces that modders have a voice to and I should probably not say *** like this but come the *** on people stop with the childish begging. It will be done when its done and not before then. 

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Foundation Of Borken v0.2.4-RC3
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2019, 08:27:37 PM »

2019/1/18/0.2.4 RC3
-Changed the icon of Ceremonial Workshop, and each additional hullmod will decrease the capacity of cargo and fuel.
-Increased Halo Microwave Cannon MK.III,MK.VI damage per shot from 550 to 600.
-Added new ship: Ammutseba-class, salvaging ship.

=2019/1/12/0.2.4 RC2
-Increased Plasmoid ASC MK.III dph from 180 to 200.
-Decreased Halo Microwave Cannon MK.III,MK.VI flux per shot from 800 to 750.
-Decreased Nyogtha's supplies per deploy and month from 32 to 30.
-Decreased Polyps's supplies per deploy and month from 28 to 25.
-Fixed the exceeded damage of Touch of Niggurath.
-Twice the ammo of FixG-M & FixG-L.
-Fixed some bugs.

=2019/1/9/0.2.4 RC1
-Temporary support 0.9aRC10. Temporary deleted Peaceful Evolution mission.
-Improved armor effect and required MagicLib now.
-Decreased Halo Microwave Cannon MK.VI OP by 4.
-Added new large energy weapon, Touch of Niggurath.

=2018/10/27/0.2.3 RC4
-Support Gladiator Society, and add 2 bounties(for test).
-Fixed a bug of Peaceful Evolution.
-Increased Skorka AAC damage per hit and flux.

=2018/8/17/0.2.3 RC3
-Nerfed Shuddemell-class's weapons arcs of two large and two medium weapon mounts.

=2018/7/20/0.2.3 RC2
->Void Shambler Shell couldn't launch missile slot weapons' projectiles anymore.(and reduce the quantity)
->Chaugnar-class OP decreased from 235 to 160.
->Shoggoth-class OP decreased from 90 to 80.
->Tweaked some sound files.

Updated
My mods

Agalyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Foundation Of Borken v0.2.4-RC3 (2019-1-19)
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2019, 09:21:26 PM »

Thanks for the hard work on the update, I'm happy to have it back!

zakastra

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2019, 03:55:24 PM »

we need it. now

I'm not a content creator but I can tell you what we need. People to patiently wait for a mod author to do their thing. Messaging a thread saying "WE NEED IT WE NEED IT." believe it or not will not assist in getting a mod ready for release faster. If you have a criticism like balance, or ships ect thats fine but stop with all this WE NEED IT ***. Mods are like a gift. You don't get to ask to for them. There is a ton of effort that goes into a mod and its not like the creators get payed. I will acquiesces that modders have a voice to and I should probably not say *** like this but come the *** on people stop with the childish begging. It will be done when its done and not before then. 

I'm pretty sure the post you are calling out was just a lighthearted reference to the "Enjoy yourself, now." statement in the mod's description post.
Oh DRM, bane of the carrier captain...

fatrat

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2019, 04:09:16 PM »

I was hoping this would get updated, can't wait to play.  ;D

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2019, 04:29:09 PM »

we need it. now

I'm pretty sure the post you are calling out was just a lighthearted reference to the "Enjoy yourself, now." statement in the mod's description post.

Might be. Might be someone who's first language isn't English (no offense intended) or a lot of things. But to me its just strange. Modder's put tons of work in and on nearly every single thread I see complaints, whining and overall just people being demanding. Overall it just struck me the wrong way but I think that was me just being an immature *** projecting other feelings outward. I honestly think I overreacted and for that I'm apologetic. Like I said modder's have their on voice so I really honestly shouldn't comment on things that frankly probably aren't my business. I do however still think that there are many people who are to demanding of people who make free content for games they love. The worst part is for me is that I'm seeing thing from all sides, I've been the user of a mod, the maker of a mod for a different game, and lastly the person making demands of the modder. I think in the end I'm just ashamed that I even posted such but also not feeling completely in the wrong.

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2019, 11:09:35 PM »

Might be. Might be someone who's first language isn't English (no offense intended) or a lot of things. But to me its just strange. Modder's put tons of work in and on nearly every single thread I see complaints, whining and overall just people being demanding. Overall it just struck me the wrong way but I think that was me just being an immature *** projecting other feelings outward. I honestly think I overreacted and for that I'm apologetic. Like I said modder's have their on voice so I really honestly shouldn't comment on things that frankly probably aren't my business. I do however still think that there are many people who are to demanding of people who make free content for games they love. The worst part is for me is that I'm seeing thing from all sides, I've been the user of a mod, the maker of a mod for a different game, and lastly the person making demands of the modder. I think in the end I'm just ashamed that I even posted such but also not feeling completely in the wrong.

Be happy, I know your and people who ask modders to hurry's feelings, you guys do nothing wrong. ;D
My mods

nb8

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2019, 10:18:13 PM »

i am very happy what my call was listening and mod was updated
Thank you very much for your nice work, its on of my favorite mods here

(i writ this post almost without google help, hope you understand it)

Kibawan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2019, 07:18:03 AM »

The download is down (404). Can someone please re-upload?

Bishi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2019, 08:43:52 AM »

Great mod but please package it so it decompresses into a folder. Of all the 49 mods i have installed this is the only one that doesn't.

linonetwo012

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2019, 10:12:19 AM »

Why so many "?? ?? ??"

Am I missing some fonts?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:20:48 AM by linonetwo012 »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8