Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: [0.9a] Foundation Of Borken v0.2.4-RC3 (2019-1-19)  (Read 204570 times)

Kwbr

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Foundation Of Borken v0.2.1-RC4
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2018, 06:10:58 PM »

well if you wanna have some fun, just slap the basatan's system on the SWP arcade hyperion and uh
Spoiler
[close]
yeah

A Random Jolteon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2018, 06:31:31 PM »

well if you wanna have some fun, just slap the basatan's system on the SWP arcade hyperion and uh
Spoiler
[close]
yeah
Oh...My...Jesus...I declare Victory Abuse!

That is going to give me nightmares.
Hi. I exist. Bye.

Seifer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2018, 03:56:34 PM »

Wow, it reminds me of the Ancient drones launched by O'Neill in Stargate against Anubis' ship  :) Awesome. Awesome indeed.

Fatman_D

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2018, 07:04:34 AM »

This mod is great! I am also curious if you guys have a plan to add some boss ship into the IBB system. The idea of able to hunt down a God and take their ship would be really cool.
In addition, it seem that in PCR system you can't put crews in the PCR but you can put Agent, Saboteur and High value prisoner in there, which may be a bug?

JamesBai03

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2018, 04:32:10 PM »

looking forward to the Nexerelin and dynasector support.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 04:55:40 PM by JamesBai03 »

Regularity

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2018, 03:33:40 PM »

So not to be a debby downer, but I think the freighters need a bit of a nerf.

I have 10+ different ship sets installed, and Foundation freighters generally surpass the very largest modded freighters by a significant margin (40-50% larger cargo than the next largest one in the class). And that's keeping in mind these modded freighters are already a lot better than vanilla ones in the first place.

As far as I can tell, it's not like Foundation freighters have any weakness to offset this (very high maintenance costs, fuel consumption, CR deployment, or combat fragility). In fact, some of them tend to be even more powerful in combat than some combat freighters, which normally have especially low cargo to offset their increased firepower. I know it's not my place to tell you how to write your own mods... but for the sake of balance, I would at least consider adding some sort of drawback if they're going to be so much better than everyone else's ships.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 03:36:27 PM by Regularity »

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2018, 09:59:21 PM »

This mod is great! I am also curious if you guys have a plan to add some boss ship into the IBB system. The idea of able to hunt down a God and take their ship would be really cool.
In addition, it seem that in PCR system you can't put crews in the PCR but you can put Agent, Saboteur and High value prisoner in there, which may be a bug?
Well that's not a bug but I could fix it. Those commodities like Agent are actually 'commodity', couldn't be recognized as 'crew'.
My mods

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2018, 10:02:27 PM »

So not to be a debby downer, but I think the freighters need a bit of a nerf.

I have 10+ different ship sets installed, and Foundation freighters generally surpass the very largest modded freighters by a significant margin (40-50% larger cargo than the next largest one in the class). And that's keeping in mind these modded freighters are already a lot better than vanilla ones in the first place.

As far as I can tell, it's not like Foundation freighters have any weakness to offset this (very high maintenance costs, fuel consumption, CR deployment, or combat fragility). In fact, some of them tend to be even more powerful in combat than some combat freighters, which normally have especially low cargo to offset their increased firepower. I know it's not my place to tell you how to write your own mods... but for the sake of balance, I would at least consider adding some sort of drawback if they're going to be so much better than everyone else's ships.
These freighters' strength is based on the FOB's business strength. Well, they should be powerful at any aspect. Anyway, they will be nerfed by higher maintenance cost and need more crew in the future.
My mods

iceone

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2018, 11:50:57 PM »

It's all messy When I speek CH. hahaha...
The mod is amazing
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 11:54:02 PM by iceone »

radekplug

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2018, 03:47:19 PM »

Aporlight had new wersion in the aporlight topic was puted new links to mod Aporlight 0.6.4-RC3 and this wersion works actual wersion of the game.

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Foundation Of Borken v0.2.3-RC1
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2018, 06:53:18 PM »

Updated. Enjoy the mod!
My mods

Shuka

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2018, 07:36:54 AM »

If I delete the old folder, and replace it with the update, do you think it will break my save?

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2018, 08:41:02 AM »

Not if you use Save Transfer. [http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=8950.0]
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

kar_dragon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2018, 04:26:37 PM »

Spoiler
[close]
yeah
that was disgusting! i approve.

noob_i_am

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2018, 03:42:10 PM »

Can someone please tell me how i supposed to join them?
I dont understand that Evolver part, when i accept that i dont get any new ship or anything, and fighting alongside them is also out of question because in that star system there are no enemies for them to fight (tried in several star systems, managed to get into system where they got one of two planets but luddic church did not have fleets already).

An that PMC? Didnt try that one (only about 2 hours in game - started as single frigate captain - independent)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8