Fractal Softworks Forum
February 17, 2018, 11:20:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New blog post: Blueprints, Doctrine, and Production (02/12/18); Starsector 0.8.1a is out!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.8.1a] TC: Archean Order: Star-Wars-Inspired Combat/RPG (v1.2) (Update 2/10)  (Read 9019 times)
Morrokain
Captain

Megalith Dreadnought - Archean Order

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2018, 11:17:12 AM »

The second is the description for the D-mod Faulty Power Grid reads "flux capacity and flux dissipation rate reduced by ONE THIRD". Does this mean the rank 3 of safety procedures doesn't reduce by 50% the negative effects of that D-mod like the others? (from what i could see on some of my ships, it didn't, but i'd like to know whether it is working as intended or not).

I wanted to give an update on my findings here. For one, the tooltip calculation was actually a bug in the first place. It incorrectly stated it reduced those stats by 1/3, when in reality it is only a 25% reduction. Corrected that tooltip for the next release.

As to Safety Procedures Rank 3, I took a look at the code and it was an older implementation of the Faulty Powergrid D-Mod that was the culprit. Fixed for the next release. The skill should properly reduce it's effects now.

Thanks again for the helpful bug catching and improving the mod!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: