Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: "Eliminate Order"  (Read 1371 times)

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
"Eliminate Order"
« on: December 30, 2017, 04:31:01 PM »

Only allow ships that can handle the power/loadout of said designated ship and survive to be designated automatically. Otherwise big problems will arise from rare ships with bad flux management literally throwing themselves at capital ships.
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: "Eliminate Order"
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 09:01:30 PM »

IIRC, if you select the ships you want and right-click an enemy, it should create an "Eliminate" with only those ships assigned. Trying to auto-guess what ships can and can't handle the target is beyond what could be done reliably - there are too many factors - so I think it'd just wind up being confusing.

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
Re: "Eliminate Order" - With a side suggestion.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 01:40:22 PM »

Well, I always do the right-click eliminate order, seeing the frigates charge in and get completely wrecked kinda disheartens me every time I see it though.

On a side note, when you switch piloting ships, shouldn't the ships be put on a "Search And Destroy" order automatically? Or resume their order once you cease control of the ship?
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.