Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I just wanted to post my opinion on the game.  (Read 1682 times)

Nahki

• Ensign
    • View Profile
I just wanted to post my opinion on the game.
« on: October 02, 2017, 12:46:00 AM »

Honestly I did pirate this game about two years ago when my PC was too weak to run anything else. I checked back just a few days ago to witness a dead game, but it looked like the dev is still going so I spent the money and legally acquired a copy.

Honestly, I had an awesome weekend, I'm glad I bought the game and all of the mods pretty much make this game infinite. It's a shame you need to dig DEEP to even find this game, it's way better than anything I've seen in this genre. It has deep combat, exploration and trade. The graphics are appealing as well. Modding support is there too, there are a ton of extra content on this forum.

I'm very much satisfied, I just wanted to let the dev know, maybe he reads this and feel slightly motivated or something.

havocdrake

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: I just wanted to post my opinion on the game.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 04:58:26 AM »

Agree that this game need digging to find. I search for similar games for the game "Space Ranger 2" as I really enjoyed it. This game need more publicity Doug.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: I just wanted to post my opinion on the game.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 08:39:27 AM »

Honestly I did pirate this game about two years ago when my PC was too weak to run anything else. I checked back just a few days ago to witness a dead game, but it looked like the dev is still going so I spent the money and legally acquired a copy.

Honestly, I had an awesome weekend, I'm glad I bought the game and all of the mods pretty much make this game infinite. It's a shame you need to dig DEEP to even find this game, it's way better than anything I've seen in this genre. It has deep combat, exploration and trade. The graphics are appealing as well. Modding support is there too, there are a ton of extra content on this forum.

I'm very much satisfied, I just wanted to let the dev know, maybe he reads this and feel slightly motivated or something.

Thank you for stopping by, and for your support! This did indeed brighten up my day :)