Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Cosmic Horror Mod (not an actual mod, don't get your hopes up)  (Read 7909 times)

Mr. Nobody

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Cosmic Horror Mod (not an actual mod, don't get your hopes up)
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 02:38:29 PM »

I'm cash in for warp demonic creatures from WH40k but idk if i want to experience those thing by myself. Hyperspace travel in 40k is 11/10 scale of danger in there.
You mean itz a proppa fight!
On the left half of the Bell curve

Drokkath

• Captain
  • Xenophilic Mutant Commando
    • View Profile
Re: Cosmic Horror Mod (not an actual mod, don't get your hopes up)
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 01:12:00 AM »

..whole thing of SS is not a "humanity vs ayy lmao" but rather "a-holes of side A vs a-holes of side B vs a-holes of side C vs...", it kinda breaks the whole setting.

I'm cash in for warp demonic creatures from WH40k but idk if i want to experience those thing by myself. Hyperspace travel in 40k is 11/10 scale of danger in there.

Well.. being a Khorne's warrior like Kharn himself or taking the form of equally powerful Kohr-Ah is looking pretty good to me once again. Hyperspace/the Warp anomalies be damned from my path of ravenous hatred. :D Ye can mock on the universal reality and its common sense all ye want, I ain't taking BS from anyone anymore.

No offense meant to anyone, the game is too much of a gem even when I play it my way with minor to major lore alterations to keep intact what's left of my sanity, tyvm.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:11:55 AM by Drokkath »
For I dipt in to the future, far as my gazer eye could see; Saw the vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be.
Pages: 1 [2]