Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Where are the thematic faction mods?  (Read 1413 times)

Jojo_195

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Where are the thematic faction mods?
« on: August 03, 2017, 10:09:10 AM »

Like the title asks, where are them? All the great mods are corporations of some kind, and that's a bit boring, even though these are very good mods. We have a very wip zombies in space kind of mod with Flu-X and we had nazis in space before a moderator got "TRIGGERED!!!" and decided to take it down. There's also Imperium, now that I think about it but that's it. Where are the ancient egyptians in space in stargate style, the reptilian alien invaders, the Flood-like aliens, the lovecraftian aliens from another dimension, the japanese samurai in space, the biomechanical faction, the faction that relies on EMP or ramming ships or something like that, etc etc etc.
Do understand that I'm not criticizing anyone (except moderators), just throwing ideas for stuff that me and probably a bunch of others would really like to see, and could be possibly used to make very interesting mods.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the thematic faction mods?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 11:11:44 AM »

Do understand that I'm not criticizing anyone (except moderators),

Yeah, please don't do that. The moderators' actions have my full approval and backing, and further it's against forum rules to discuss moderator decisions. You're not working with full information, and I prefer not to air dirty laundry on the forum, so any discussion of moderator decisions is necessarily under-informed. That you're making assumptions about what happened and how it happened is, frankly, not doing you any favors, and neither is how you're choosing to express yourself.

Consider this a warning. Next time will result in a temporary ban.