Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Updated the Forum Rules and Guidelines (02/29/20); Blog post: GIF Roundup (04/11/20)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Blue (0.7.0b) Mod  (Read 83911 times)

Protonus

• Captain
  • The Nut. Yes, this one.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Blue (0.7.0a) Mod
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2020, 02:41:29 AM »

Not sure if it actually does breaks saves as I've updated the mod and the save works fine so far, but gonna restart since the Nemvis system seems to be missing, no biggie methinks.

Also is reusing the same Seed fine? if you find a good system to colonize and use etc etc

I'm under the impression with the script changing the market as "may require a restart" as standard modding procedure here. But if it doesn't alter or outright brick your save, you're probably golden, I guess.

Reusing the seed is fine, it's there for preset reasons of your choosing. But I don't think it'll change what the map intended to spawn in some way since faction mods spawn their own systems. Usually.

Unless you use map-altering mods like Adjusted Sector, of course.

Join us. We have cookies.

FrackaMir

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2020, 07:55:05 AM »

Well I've decided to start fresh, since the capital missing was just strange, despite the fact the save wasn't bricked by some miracle

I'm actually using Grand Sector, which now that I think about it, its prob rather outdated ish in comparison to Adjusted sectors, which I'd go to since I do tend to use all updated mods and ones that don't really conflict.

Thankfully my rig has enough ram I can allocate to use almost all the mods together, which is roughly 16 Gb and I've assigned 10 Gb, bad idea Ik but so far caused no issues, minor issues here and there with giant battles and afterwards but easily fixed with restarting.

May have to restart the game save since pretty sure moving to Adjusted Sector and removing Grand Sector is bound to break the current map, that and I like large maps, gives more room to go and build it here and there.

FERNANDOHYDE

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2020, 09:29:36 AM »

Just a heads up that the current version is broken on linux. the mod is referencing "xlu.version" when the file's actual name is "XLU.version". Filenames are case sensitive on linux so this breaks the mod. Renaming the file fixes it though.

Mr Orc

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2020, 01:27:00 AM »

Is their anyway to get the XLU Battle-station/Starfotress in a campaign? I bought the orbital station but aren't able to upgrade it due to lacking the next levels BP. Tried using console command to spawn it in but couldn't find the ID and would cause it to crash

Fantastic Chimni

• Lieutenant
  • The Fantastic'est of Chimni's
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2020, 10:48:42 PM »

Is their anyway to get the XLU Battle-station/Starfotress in a campaign? I bought the orbital station but aren't able to upgrade it due to lacking the next levels BP. Tried using console command to spawn it in but couldn't find the ID and would cause it to crash

I'm in the same boat here, not quite sure how to get access to the higher level stations

Fantastic Chimni

• Lieutenant
  • The Fantastic'est of Chimni's
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Blue (0.7.0b) Mod
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2020, 09:49:50 PM »

Is battleyards broken in the current version again? After I built the first one I cant build any more on other planets in the same system. Industry slot open, size 5, have 2m credits. Just says "Not available"

Edit: Im an idiot, it simply doesnt work with Boggled's astropoli. Works just fine on normal planets.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 10:35:24 PM by Fantastic Chimni »

Kiith

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Blue (0.7.0b) Mod
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2020, 10:46:15 AM »

Can i turn this on mid game? I stupidly didn't turn it on at the start of my latest playthough, and i miss pretty much everything in it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]