Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: PAYSAFE!!!!  (Read 6984 times)

triple696

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: PAYSAFE!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 10:06:33 AM »

still i have no idea what 7-11 is what home depot is i live in europe and the only payment i currently know how it works is paysafe.....

SgtAlex86

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 10:15:38 AM »

google checkout... if u got debit card....  :-\

Sandy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 10:47:53 AM »

I do not know the names of any specific chain stores or anything in Europe, but here's the best advice I can give you.

Go to a super-market. The most general store that you can, the bigger the better. I think in the UK there's something called an Aldi that fits the bill, but I'm getting the feeling you're not from the UK. Anyway, go to the general store. Ask them if they have pre-paid debit cards. I do not know the specific branding or organization they would be under in Europe. Basically all that should happen is you give them 15 dollars/Euros/whatever, and they give you a card with 15 units of currency on it. You enter that information in on the payment thingie, no need for paypal. There is no risk, the worst that could POSSIBLY (it won't) happen is that the evil starfarer devs take that 10-15 dollars and you don't receive anything. That argument is for if you need your parents to buy the pre-paid card by the way.

arwan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 02:33:24 PM »

still i have no idea what 7-11 is what home depot is i live in europe and the only payment i currently know how it works is paysafe.....

7-11 (gas station)
home depot (home improvement store where one would go to buy things like lumber toilets carpet ceiling fans washer/dryer refrigerator pretty anything you find in anyones house. or used to fix it.)
Alex
You won't be able to refit fighters and bombers at all. They're designed/balanced around having a particular set of weapons and would be very broken if you could change it. Which ones you pick for your fleet -out of quite a few that are available- is the choice here, not how they're outfitted.
Pages: 1 [2]