Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: [0.97] Kon's Multi-Pack v.3.4.3 - Player Faction Expansion  (Read 64549 times)

Iwe Eri

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97] Kon's Multi-Pack v.3.4.3 - Player Faction Expansion
« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2024, 05:26:39 AM »

Hi love your mod and what your adding, if you can, could you make a separate mod pack for the weapons?
I'm mostly interested in vanilla+ and the prospect of utilizing magazine weapons is very intriguing.

Konturga

• Commander
  • Talk is cheap, but they never said it was free.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97] Kon's Multi-Pack v.3.4.3 - Player Faction Expansion
« Reply #166 on: April 18, 2024, 06:53:10 PM »

Hi love your mod and what your adding, if you can, could you make a separate mod pack for the weapons?
I'm mostly interested in vanilla+ and the prospect of utilizing magazine weapons is very intriguing.

Hmm, I’m worried about segmenting it a bit too much, but let me think about it. Some of the new weapons, including the soon to released special energy weapon and the currently released SRM, and non-vanilla ships are locked behind a bounty. As long as you don’t choose them from the Nex start, they should be good.

On a side note, I hope you’re enjoying the new Merge Disabler submod to let you actually have the illegal commodities you had wanted before, without altering the starsector-core player.faction file. If I’m remembering correctly at least.
It's easier surrounded by seas,
A simple safety, Without regrets,
Until the thoughts arrive as the sun sets,
Basking the world in twilight,
As cracks in the clouds bleed golden skylight,
They seem so far away.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]