Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: [0.8.1a] Omnifactory Rebooted 2.2.7  (Read 100425 times)

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Omnifactory Rebooted 2.2.3
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2017, 06:16:19 AM »

Hello

Can't quite figure how to use the Autofactory. When i enter item or ship trading dialogs everything is tinted in red and there is orange text in the pop-up "Requires ... AI Core/s". As for the AI cores i carry in sufficient numbers they just show "Unable to replicate".

I play with Nexerlin.

The only suspicious message in logs was about a missing "emp" line in Blackrock Drive Yards mod "data/weapons/proj/achilles_stage1.proj" file, but i fixed it and still can't sell anything to the Autofactory.

What am i missing?

Materials need to be put in the auto factory's storage. Put your AI cores into storage and you should be able to begin analysis.

Bizarro

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2017, 02:12:16 PM »

My Remnant Factory spawned on top of a sun! Do I reset?

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2017, 03:30:47 PM »

Could you send me your save file?

Also, have you changed anything in the configs?

Does the factory in Corvus show up correctly?

Bizarro

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2017, 07:18:52 PM »

Could you send me your save file?

Also, have you changed anything in the configs?

Does the factory in Corvus show up correctly?

I guess but I ended up resetting anyway cause I was cheating to test mods for incompatibility issues; it's fine now, must have been a fluke and to answer your second question, nope and yes to your third.

zaszella

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2017, 05:51:43 PM »

If weaponanalysistime has been set to 0,the factory cannot analysis any weapon.

Refit a ship in factory may cause a bug.
Do it like follow:
1.Analysis a weaponA,put enought material into the storge that can produce at least 5 weaponA
2.Factory has at least 1 weaponA in storge
3.Refit your ship in factory
4.Setup 2 weaponA on you ship's weapon slot
5.Leave the factory and waiting for production info
6.When factory start to produce weaponA,take away all material out of storge
Factory will produce 20 weaponA without any material

English is not my mother language.I hope i have make it clearly.

Insigar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2017, 02:13:21 PM »

So I noticed something weird. The volatiles cost for ships without a shild emitter seems bugged. The first time this happened to me was with a Borzoi corvette (Dassault-Mikoyan ship, heard something about weapons causing crashes so I thought it might be a DME bug). Tried a cerberus next and it's the same. I looked a bit into the files and found this in the omnifac.java.

cost.put(Commodities.VOLATILES, (int)(spec.getShieldSpec().getUpkeepCost() + spec.getShieldSpec().getPhaseUpkeep() + (1 / spec.getShieldSpec().getFluxPerDamageAbsorbed()) * 100 + spec.getShieldSpec().getPhaseCost

If I'm correct and this is the formula for the volatiles cost then it's trying to divide by zero here which might cause it to give this ridiculous number. Or I'm wrong and it's something entirely different or something on my end :D

EDIT: Fiddled around a bit and managed to fix it. Changed it to this:

if(spec.getShieldSpec().getFluxPerDamageAbsorbed()!=0)
{
cost.put(Commodities.VOLATILES, (int)(spec.getShieldSpec().getUpkeepCost() + spec.getShieldSpec().getPhaseUpkeep() + (1 / spec.getShieldSpec().getFluxPerDamageAbsorbed()) * 100 + spec.getShieldSpec().getPhaseCost()));
}

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 10:59:00 AM by Insigar »

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2017, 03:24:01 PM »

So I noticed something weird. The volatiles cost for ships without a shild emitter seems bugged. The first time this happened to me was with a Borzoi corvette (Dassault-Mikoyan ship, heard something about weapons causing crashes so I thought it might be a DME bug). Tried a cerberus next and it's the same. I looked a bit into the files and found this in the omnifac.java.

cost.put(Commodities.VOLATILES, (int)(spec.getShieldSpec().getUpkeepCost() + spec.getShieldSpec().getPhaseUpkeep() + (1 / spec.getShieldSpec().getFluxPerDamageAbsorbed()) * 100 + spec.getShieldSpec().getPhaseCost

If I'm correct and this is the formula for the volatiles cost then it's trying to divide by zero here which might cause it to give this ridiculous number. Or I'm wrong and it's something entirely different or something on my end :D

EDIT: Fiddled around a bit and managed to fix it. Changed it to this:

if(spec.getShieldSpec().getFluxPerDamageAbsorbed()!=0)
{
cost.put(Commodities.VOLATILES, (int)(spec.getShieldSpec().getUpkeepCost() + spec.getShieldSpec().getPhaseUpkeep() + (1 / spec.getShieldSpec().getFluxPerDamageAbsorbed()) * 100 + spec.getShieldSpec().getPhaseCost()));
}

I've solved the problem. I had just forgotten about shieldless ships. It will be included in 2.2.4.
If weaponanalysistime has been set to 0,the factory cannot analysis any weapon.

Refit a ship in factory may cause a bug.
Do it like follow:
1.Analysis a weaponA,put enought material into the storge that can produce at least 5 weaponA
2.Factory has at least 1 weaponA in storge
3.Refit your ship in factory
4.Setup 2 weaponA on you ship's weapon slot
5.Leave the factory and waiting for production info
6.When factory start to produce weaponA,take away all material out of storge
Factory will produce 20 weaponA without any material

English is not my mother language.I hope i have make it clearly.
I'll have to look into the first but the second is a known problem and will be solved for 2.2.4.

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2017, 06:59:39 PM »

I've been getting consistent errors when providing (restored) recovered ships to the factory.
Code
10504721 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull variant [brdy_stenos_default_D_Hull] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull variant [brdy_stenos_default_D_Hull] not found!
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.O00O.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.updateVariantIfNeeded(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.init(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CargoData.addMothballedShip(Unknown Source)
at org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFac$ShipData.create(OmniFac.java:1104)
at org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFac.processBlueprint(OmniFac.java:305)
at org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFac.heartbeat(OmniFac.java:442)
at org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFac.advance(OmniFac.java:628)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
This is 2.2.3, though I was getting a roughly identical error with a restored Apogee when running 2.1.3. If nothing else, it'd be nice if it could error without producing a CTD. Went too long without saving on that last attempt...

dk1332

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2017, 07:09:36 PM »

Found a possible bug but I need to do some tests later if its really this mod causing it.

I tried putting in a wolf (D)-class in the omnifactory. After the notification mentioned it has been finished analyzing the ship and will start producing it in X days. The game crashed.

Info about the ship:
- Its a wolf(D)-class that has the "Damaged" or "Defective" thingy in its description. Not the one which is found from recovering ships after a battle.
- found it floating in hyperspace.
- it has Degraded engines and Compromised Hull D-mods.

I lost the log file (will try to dig it up later) after retrying it. However, I can vaguely remember the log file indicates the wolf(D)-class is one of the causes of the crash.

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2017, 08:54:25 PM »

Found a possible bug but I need to do some tests later if its really this mod causing it.

I tried putting in a wolf (D)-class in the omnifactory. After the notification mentioned it has been finished analyzing the ship and will start producing it in X days. The game crashed.

Info about the ship:
- Its a wolf(D)-class that has the "Damaged" or "Defective" thingy in its description. Not the one which is found from recovering ships after a battle.
- found it floating in hyperspace.
- it has Degraded engines and Compromised Hull D-mods.

I lost the log file (will try to dig it up later) after retrying it. However, I can vaguely remember the log file indicates the wolf(D)-class is one of the causes of the crash.
Procedural d mods do weird things to the omnifactory and I have no idea why. I'll probably just look for a way to block d modded ships altogether.

erikem

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2017, 12:13:03 PM »

Build LPCs:
Fighter LPCs can be build by buying them in the purchase screen. Multiple LPCs of the same type can be queued in sequence up to the stack amount present in the purchase screen. This will begin the construction process and after a time period dependent on size and tier the LPCs will be deposited into storage. This process consumes no resources but is significantly more time consuming than weaponry construction.
Seems that LPC actually require some resources. I have analyzed an LPC from Neutrino mod and factory tells me that I lack resources to order it.

Based on the code it seems they require rare metals:
Code
WingData(CargoStackAPI stack)
{
        cost.put(Commodities.RARE_METALS, (int)(size * spec.getTier()));
}
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 12:16:14 PM by erikem »

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2017, 02:03:19 PM »

Requiring rare metals was a recent change, I just forgot to update the description.

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2017, 02:55:55 PM »

Some feedback from playtesting:
 - Please include config options to manipulate the prerequisites and prices. I've been adding ai cores because farming them is a miserable addition to a process that already requires hunting for tremendous amounts of material; I'd much prefer to just skip the requirement for analyzing.
 - Core costs seem slightly off, probably due to the x5 requirement for Destroyers. Starting from 1000 of each core type and playing normally I've used: 715 gamma cores, 55 beta cores, 14 alpha cores. This has not been a collectathon run, just normal gameplay, so hopefully you can see why I want to skip core farming. At the same time, I've naturally picked up 6 Gammas, 2 Betas, 1 Alpha.
 - Ships analyzed with d-mods output ships with d-mods. I'd personally just have them offer new ships when building them, but I can understand that this may be preferred behavior. However, the costs to build a damaged ship are identical to building a new one, which seems like a bad deal (unless you're farming low-maintenance damaged ships, but that's too cheesy even for me). This is probably the culprit for the "restored" ships CTD after analysis.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 02:57:33 PM by Dal »

Paul_Kauphart

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2017, 03:39:57 PM »

For the D-mod, I like that the factory replicate what you gave it, and it build ships with D-mod if you analysed a ship with them, but I agree, you should factor the number of D-mods in the ship cost.

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2017, 12:57:12 AM »

The issue with the cores is that in the previous version they dropped like candy out of the pinatas that are Remnant ships. Now, we barely get any... Like, full blown battle stations MIGHT drop ONE
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10