Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: [0.8.1a] Omnifactory Rebooted 2.2.7  (Read 100474 times)

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Omnifactory Rebooted 2.1.4 (Beta)
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2017, 09:18:40 AM »

There is a formula, anything not forbidden in the config files can be replicated.

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2017, 04:47:52 PM »

Testing has revealed that DME has a number of incompatibilities with omnifac due to inconsistent Ids. I've worked around one of these issues, but I cannot compensate for .wpn files having a filename that differs from their internal id. For now I would advise not putting anything from DME into the omnifactory. While some of it will work, a few things can cause crashes.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • On break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2017, 05:15:56 PM »

I cannot compensate for .wpn files having a filename that differs from their internal id.

This has never to my knowledge been an issue with the Omnifactory before, and I did test it pretty thoroughly. What changed?

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2017, 07:20:12 PM »

I cannot compensate for .wpn files having a filename that differs from their internal id.

This has never to my knowledge been an issue with the Omnifactory before, and I did test it pretty thoroughly. What changed?
Due to a limitation in starsector's API, trying to access weapon sprites with ids different from their .wpn file names is impossible outside of battle. This causes the 2.1.4 resource display to crash if certain DME weapons have been analyzed. I've got a fix that will simply not display these weapons rather than crashing, but I cannot work around the underlying limitations.

For example, the hellhound's weapon file is named hellhoundrack. I did have a precaution against this, but a typo prevented the try catch from stopping a null pointer error during the rendering phase. I've confirmed that correcting the file names solves the problem, but I'm still working on enhancing the general error handling to prevent a similar occurrence in the future.

There was also an issue with hull ids, but that was entirely my fault and is already fixed for 2.2.0.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • On break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2017, 07:57:13 PM »

Hunh. I wonder why that's never come up before.

I'm deep in those guts anyway, I'll see how many of them I can catch. If you have a list, that would speed things up on my end.

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2017, 08:01:46 PM »

istl_hellhoundrack.wpn and istl_impalerrapid.wpn should be the only two. The internal ids are istl_hellhound and istl_impaler_rapid.

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Omnifactory Rebooted 2.1.0 (Beta)
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2017, 09:07:16 PM »

Version 2.2.0 is out! It includes the brand new feature of market search, which allows you to pay others to search markets for specific vessels. Current supports sorting by Hullsize, Carrier vs. Ship of the Line, and Civilian vs. Military. All storage is automatically ignored and further markets can be excluded via restrictedmarkets.csv.

Remnant Autofactory
A production based mini-mod
Download version 2.2.0

Changelog:
UCS agency finished.
Many bugs fixed.
Ability to specify autofactory location added.
Weapon cost display now includes barrels and glow.
Hopefully fixed issue with unzipping in win10.

zaimoni

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Omnifactory Rebooted 2.2.0 (Beta)
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2017, 05:45:50 AM »

Provided ZIP confirmed working (all required files visible).

ROFLtheWAFL

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2017, 07:34:49 AM »

Mod info file has the wrong version number. The ZIP also just has the files of the mod, but no 'wrapper' folder like other mods.

Furthermore, it's spitting an error on startup:
Fatal: Error compiling [org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin]
Cause: org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin

Here's the error from the log:
33831 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error compiling [org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error compiling [org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore$3.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin
   at org.codehaus.janino.JavaSourceClassLoader.findClass(JavaSourceClassLoader.java:179)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   ... 2 more

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2017, 11:42:14 AM »

Provided ZIP confirmed working (all required files visible).
Glad to hear it.
Mod info file has the wrong version number. The ZIP also just has the files of the mod, but no 'wrapper' folder like other mods.

Furthermore, it's spitting an error on startup:
Fatal: Error compiling [org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin]
Cause: org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin

Here's the error from the log:
33831 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error compiling [org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error compiling [org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore$3.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin
   at org.codehaus.janino.JavaSourceClassLoader.findClass(JavaSourceClassLoader.java:179)
   ... 2 more
I've uploaded a new zip with a containing folder, I forgot that my main unarchiver automatically adds one if needed by default.

As for the error, have you checked that the .jar is in the right place? org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin is already compiled into a classfile, so janino should just skip it. If it's trying to compile something has already gone wrong.

I get the below when I run starsector.
Code
[Thread-8] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Class [org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin] already loaded (perhaps from jar file, or due to a reference from another class), skipping compilation.

dk1332

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2017, 12:38:34 AM »

got this bug when running Omnifactory

Spoiler
180813 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["wingAnalysisTimeMod"] not found.
org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["wingAnalysisTimeMod"] not found.
   at org.json.JSONObject.get(JSONObject.java:406)
   at org.json.JSONObject.getDouble(JSONObject.java:445)
   at org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacSettings.reloadSettings(OmniFacSettings.java:55)
   at org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin.onApplicationLoad(OmniFacModPlugin.java:115)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I think its because a faction mod I'm using but I'm not entirely sure.

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2017, 01:18:44 AM »

got this bug when running Omnifactory

Spoiler
180813 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["wingAnalysisTimeMod"] not found.
org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["wingAnalysisTimeMod"] not found.
   at org.json.JSONObject.get(JSONObject.java:406)
   at org.json.JSONObject.getDouble(JSONObject.java:445)
   at org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacSettings.reloadSettings(OmniFacSettings.java:55)
   at org.lazywizard.omnifac.OmniFacModPlugin.onApplicationLoad(OmniFacModPlugin.java:115)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I think its because a faction mod I'm using but I'm not entirely sure.
This bug is caused by loading an outdated config file. Delete all instances of /data/config/omnifactory/omnifac_settings.json in mods/ outside of the Omnifactory/ directory. The most likely culprit is Nexerlin, which has recently removed omnifactory integration but may still include some old .7.2a files.

LuciferNZ

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2017, 05:03:08 AM »

I deleted the Omnifactory folder from Nex, and it seemed to solve the crash.

Haven't tried a play-through yet though.

athelred

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2017, 03:57:21 AM »

I am having several issues with making this mod work.

1. Using a Gamma AI Core, I have analyzed a Ballista Missile Launcher.  According to the order production screen, it should cost 8 Metals and 4 Fuel.  I have 200 metals in storage along with 100 fuel.  I have the same in my inventory.  In the trade menu, there are 20 of the missile launchers listed.  They are however red, and say insufficient resources.  I am unable to order them.

2. Hitting the leave button from the main menu does not undock from the station.  It appears to have no effect.  You can hit escape to undock from the station.

3. The only way to leave the "Order from *" dialogs is to hit escape which undocks you from the station rather than returning to the previous menu.

I have tested this with all of my mods installed, as well as with just Omnifactory, Lazylib, and Graphicslib.

This is against the 2.2.0 version of the mod.

Terbulus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2017, 05:20:09 AM »

Something seems broken here

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10