Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [0.7.2a][0.8x] BDS Bismarck, BSP Peenemunde  (Read 16160 times)

mandbo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] BDS Bismarck - Battlespace Dominator Ship
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2017, 02:24:26 PM »

If you dont like my work, then go ahead and customise it, to your style.
Go ahead, its your choice.

I found the mount position very bad, many weapons are too near, and many do not seems have a realistic arc.

If a large weapon can shot on two sides, medium weapon below him cannot. And I see all Ion pulser look very ugly because of that

Spoiler

[close]
Need to be fixed before than I try that ah ah.

For say, you need to have 0 weapon who have a arc where he can shoot on your cockpit. For me ^^.
A weapon, who can shoot a other weapon and vice versa  is not realistic .
Why anger? If you revive a mod, go that seriously , because have more than one weapon who have 360? degres is impossible on starsector except for built-in/system special weapon ^^. Sorry if you have take very bad.

It was suggestion, not angry reply. (angry sentence usualy ends with !)

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a][0.8a] BDS Bismarck - Battlespace Dominator Ship
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2017, 05:47:43 PM »

2) Thought, when something is claimed dead by its creator, isnt it like with expired patents ?
Bioware and EA announced that they won't make another Mass Effect game, do you think that allows you to make your own Mass Effect game?

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2017, 01:31:52 AM »

WOAH

That's a lot of Large & Medium weapon slots...
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2017, 03:21:14 AM »

2) Thought, when something is claimed dead by its creator, isnt it like with expired patents ?
Bioware and EA announced that they won't make another Mass Effect game, do you think that allows you to make your own Mass Effect game?
Are franchises trademarks or copyrights? I think trademarks can lapse if abandoned, but copyright stays around forever. (Literally, Disney will have it extended before expires. Ironically, Mickey Mouse's original copyright is invalid on a technicality.)

Tartiflette

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2017, 04:00:51 AM »

Copyrights are forever, Patents expires, Trademarks do not expire but are voided if an infringement isn't challenged.

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2017, 04:35:07 AM »

Copyrights are forever, Patents expires, Trademarks do not expire but are voided if an infringement isn't challenged.
But are franchises Copyrights or Trademarks? I know the individual games/books/movies/comics/etc. are copyrights, but what about the franchise as a whole?

Tartiflette

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2017, 06:05:13 AM »

Trademarks are for brands not products, to continue on my example Mass Effect Andromeda the game is a copyrighted product, "Mass Effect" the name is a trademarked brand.

But with the recent rulings against patent trolls and "licensed" physical products, all of this might change in the near future.

Pages: 1 [2]